Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

Old 03-02-2010, 12:28 AM
Registered Member

i just put in a steam support ticket that i want my money back, including a complete explenation what happened here.
they usually give your money back on pre-orders and since the game is not live yet... (today is releasedate but i guess it will take another 24 hours or so)
well let's see what happens.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:24 AM
Approved Member

ye i don't expect we can play today. and i am thinking of getting a refund as well. proably buying a game where the developers do not even spend time on patching is a mistake
Old 03-02-2010, 12:48 PM
Approved Member

Guys, Star Wolves 3 will be available on Steam in 7 hours. The release time is set according to US time. It is already available for purchase in European online shops.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:20 PM
Approved Member

ye thats true and after looking more into the game i will still play it but there are some problems with star wolves 1 and 2 on steam wich kinda suck, but well 1c company can't do anything about that i believe.

realy wana see how star wolves 3 is. but i think its still a very sad fact that the do not patch EU versions of star wolves 1 and 2 (i believe the did patch star wolves 1 but not shure)

cause there are great games wich some bugs wich should be "easy fixable"
Old 03-02-2010, 02:35 PM
Approved Member

and then again, steam has a problem and i know for 99% shure that we cannot play it today (it will release 9 pm in nl) cause the game was installed the moment i boughed it, and this bug happens with other games as well on steam the moment i saw it i made a support ticket (26 februari) but still no reply

so i think end of march i can play it
Old 03-05-2010, 11:21 AM
Registered Member

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to say I experienced the same bug with Windows 7 64 bit. I solved the problem by turning off UAC and getting STEAM to redowload the missing file. I started the game and it now works a treat.

I haven't turned UAC back on yet so I'm not sure if you need to leave it off, but in the interim if you want to play, just turn it off, reboot, download the missing file and start playing.

The bug is indeed due to the mssing file.

Cheers

Mark
Old 03-06-2010, 08:38 AM
Registered Member

I got it working by turning on Windows 98 compatibility.
Old 04-19-2010, 11:01 AM
Registered Member

Just to let you guys know, for the lack of any support to this game, i opened a ticket with steam (before release) and got my money back!

They only do this if you opened a ticket BEFORE the release of a pre ordered game.

btw. UAC is the very first thing i deactivate after every Windows installation on my PC. I tried every compatibility mode the only thing that helped was a damn CRACK.

Everything is deleted now, i'm out,
cya at Star Trek Online!
Old 04-21-2010, 05:45 AM
Registered Member

i'm playing Star Wolves 2 & i have difficulty in Mission " Spammers ".
i've come to position in Denn, i see a Large Transport Ship and i detroyed it but mission's not complete.
Who can save me how to solve !?
Thanks !