Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Mods, discussions, links, etc.

Old 10-05-2012, 05:04 PM
Registered Member

Default not many answers to get here, is this forum abandoned?

Been trying to get jafa`s sound mod but with no luck cause mediafire links are dead or they dont work for me. Been looking at other mods too with same shitty mediafire links that dont work or give this mobilephone shit that i dont want to do, getting a code that automaticly makes me subscribe to something, lol, never gonna happen. Why so much hassel just to get a download? At least the mod thread seems pretty dead with dead links and shit, i dont know, i just wanted some soundmods cause as always good sounds must come from comunity. Can anyone give me a working link for a soundmod, not mediafire with this crappy mobilephone thing ))
Old 10-06-2012, 05:22 AM
Approved Member

Mod community is waiting for a stable, functioning version to be released before they even think of trying to add much in the way of mods. Jaffa has removed the dl links. Do not expect much in the way of mods for this sim at this point.
Basically what you see here is what you have.
Old 10-06-2012, 07:50 AM
Registered Member

Thx for the info.