Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames

Fulqrum PublishingGames Discuss Fulqrum Publishing games not listed below.

Old 08-22-2008, 10:20 PM
Approved Member

well,I play games on my 360 too,but I never said anything about buying games on it.
Pc games you buy,console games you...rent. that is the meaning of life.

But if the new of a new x-wing vs tie fighter is true,then I'm excited. I loved that game...nothing beats flying a tie fighter in these times of goody two-shoes.
Old 08-23-2008, 07:15 AM
Approved Member

However there is still a way to play console games o the pc. You need a emulator to do it. I have a emulator that can play Playstation 2 games on the pc. I downloaded this emulator from the internet and now my pc can play playstation 2 games so i dont need playstation 2 to play them! Also with this emulator you can save anywhere something that you can not do in the real ps2. To play playstation 2 games on the pc just download the emulator and then put a ps2 dvd on the pc and the game starts. Ps2 games that i have playesd on my pc are: TEKEN4 TEKEN 5 KINGDOM HEARTS CLOCK TOWER 3 RESIDENT EVIL OUTBREAK FILE2 RESIDENT EVIL CODE VERONICA X RESIDENT EVIL DEAID AIM and some others. But youi need a very powerful cpiu to play them!! On my pc some game run faster than the real PS2 some others runs slower than the ps2. You need at least a Core duo 8500 to play all PS2 games at good on your pc. But even with my Athlon X2 4400+ i can get playble speed in some games like teken 4 kingdom hearts..
Old 08-25-2008, 06:06 AM
Approved Member

1C is not going to develop or publish any Star Wars game in nearest future