Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

View Poll Results: What should I Prioritize on?
Basebuilding! 1 25.00%
Balancing! 0 0%
The Mod Manager! 0 0%
Asteroid ore-dropping! 0 0%
Intensive Bugfixing! 3 75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-03-2016, 09:17 PM
Approved Member

The InitTeamScript still adds scores of weapons and fighters left over from the debug version's Hurricane MS. Specifically, the following 4 lines should be commented out (or deleted):

mothership:AddModuleToInventory("AC5", 20);
mothership:AddModuleToInventory("PLC3", 20);
mothership:AddShipToInventory("gw_Butcher_pl0",20) ;
mothership:AddShipToInventory("hatchet_pl0",20);
Old 05-03-2016, 09:29 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Fixed & Reuploaded RC8, like how many times Did I forget to change this?

I think im breaking records ATM.
Discord: Nocalora#6847 | SW3.Expansion Thread | SWX.MouseMovementFix | SWX.TUVMark+Src (.tuv editing Tool) | SWX.SLOTMark+Src (.ini Slots editing Tool)

Last edited by nocalora29; 05-03-2016 at 09:37 PM.
Old 05-03-2016, 09:45 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Default @-Ivo-

From where are all these posts coming from?, sorry for the (very) late reply, but it seems your post was hidden for quite some time, or atleast hidden until the next page got created.

About the Walrus without GUI, yes, its something I am not capable of to fix
of course Im able to create custom GUI's for Ships, but each time I have added an GUI to any Walrus, the game would just get an Runtime Termination error, without any real hint about why, So thats why I have to leave it without any GUI.
Discord: Nocalora#6847 | SW3.Expansion Thread | SWX.MouseMovementFix | SWX.TUVMark+Src (.tuv editing Tool) | SWX.SLOTMark+Src (.ini Slots editing Tool)
Old 05-04-2016, 06:15 PM
Approved Member

Can you post the stats for the following:

-"TE Gunslinger" - Stronger version of the T. Gunslinger
-"TE Trident" - Stronger version of the T. Trident
-"TE Hrimturs" - Stronger version of the T. Hrimturs
-"TE Raptor" - Stronger version of the T. Raptor
-"E Butcher" Stronger version of the Butcher

... please? Thanks.
Old 05-05-2016, 10:20 AM
Approved Member

More bugs:

1. Selecting any of the TE fighters for purchase does nothing. No money is subtracted and the fighter is not purchased.

2. Selecting any of the 3 Astarte upgrades does nothing. No money is subtracted and no upgrade is applied.

I also have a question regarding the new TE weapons (I haven't tried buying any of them, as I suspect their menus are bugged also). All of these new weapons, according to the numbers you posted in the Changelog, appear to have low DPS, mainly due to having low ROF, if I'm reading the numbers correctly (first number being damage and second number being ROF). For example, you posted 32 x 32 damage for the Sanctum Gladium, while the (2nd gen) AML Rapier is 80 x 20. You list the Quies Sanctum Gladium as 512 x 3; very high damage but very low ROF, compared with a Rage at 65 x 60. I thought these were intended to be superior to non-Templar weapons? What am I missing?
Old 05-05-2016, 05:26 PM
Approved Member

OK just started a new game with the hotfix. Only in the beginning stages but here are a couple things I've noticed:

I see the walrus issue was already brought up so scratch that one.

When I switched from the walrus to Ray's transport the pop up window to accept the change, my mouse was disabled and the only allowable input was to press enter, which accepted it. When I switched to the fist mothership the same pop up but I was able to use my mouse to choose.

Neither Ray's transport or the mothership shields regenerate. I cannot say for the Walrus as I did not take any damage when flying that boat. The only way I could get them back up was to dock, remove the shield, reinstall and leave station, which would give me full shields. Even when I did that, if I lost any shield, it never regenerated.

That's it for now, only had a short time to play this morning, more to follow.
Old 05-05-2016, 06:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotrek View Post
Neither Ray's transport or the mothership shields regenerate. I cannot say for the Walrus as I did not take any damage when flying that boat. The only way I could get them back up was to dock, remove the shield, reinstall and leave station, which would give me full shields. Even when I did that, if I lost any shield, it never regenerated.
I've had this problem also, but it only affects the transport/MS in certain systems. Hephaestus is one of the systems where this happens, but it's not the only system in which I've had non-regenerating shields.

There is also another problem in Hephaestus. When you destroy any of the weapons platforms, a major caliber gun is spawned as loot. These guns have a string ID error which prevents them from being equipped. They're also worth about 100k each when sold, so it's a too-easy way to get a huge amount of credits very early in the game if a player decides to systematically blast every platform in the middle of the map.

And there is yet another issue on the Hephaestus map. The pirates that in a vanilla game attack you after you clear the second line of weapons platforms no longer spawn. I don't know if this is an intentional change in the game for this mod, but I thought I should mention it.
Old 05-05-2016, 09:19 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

This not regenerating shields and stuff is part of StarRover's, it stops regenerating the shields of ships which are too badly damaged.

and also, if you notice ships getting destroyed even when not 0hp, its part of their Armor Simulation, which kinda reperesents what would happen if you attack a ship so often, you actually hit an critical place/reactor etc and it just blows the ship up, but it only happens when a ship is somewhat under 35% or 40% HP I think.
Old 05-05-2016, 11:07 PM
Approved Member

Well I admit the transport was down to 15% hull so that makes sense but my Pirate Mothership has 80-90% hull, that's pretty extreme tolerances early game when the odds of taking irreparable damage is high. I would advise maybe lowering to less than 50% hull or so. Also, even though I docked and did the shield flip thing to get my shields back, when I went through the portal I dropped down to Zero shields. It'll take some fancy flying to make it past the MSF, I'll keep ya posted.
Old 05-06-2016, 03:27 AM
Approved Member

Horray another bug!
After destroying some asteroid monitor gun platforms, in the past I only got Shining laser turrets drop. I am now picking up two different major caliber turrets as well.

Both weapons are missing their association. I get:
#M_LDESC_GK1 on the one that has the following stats: Damage 900 Rate of fire 12 Range 100 Accuracy High

#M_LDESC_GK4 on the one that has the following stats: Damage 800 Rate of fire 15 Range 110 Accuracy High

Damn junkers were a pain with no shields but I got through them. On to a new name and paint job!

Post credit scene: I'm sporting a new blue paint job and looking smart! Sadly, I found a fresh new problem:

In Goblin wizards canteen, Bryna & KT do not appear for hire. I have tried at the maintenance stations in Elio as well as Argon. The option to teach them perks is still there though.

Last edited by Lotrek; 05-06-2016 at 12:06 PM.