Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 10-06-2008, 04:37 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaFr0sT View Post
in these rough moments... i've given up all hope... so i'm not interested in the release date anymore... i'm just wondering how can the DEV team be so ignorant. i haven't seen any of them posting anything in this section since i dunno when. they could have given us some bullsh... excuse for not releasing the game yet. something like "guyz we have a serious flee infestation and we cannot work anymore". i'm not saying that i would have fallen for it but still...
They could make an update in rignroll.com and explain everyhting, but seems like they don't care, I'm sure there's a lot of people who don't visit this forum and don't even know if the game isn't canceled...
Old 10-06-2008, 09:01 PM
Approved Member

Its not getting released this year, they have already moved it back AGAIN. its now q4?! we are in q4 and still no sign?! so just give up!
Old 10-07-2008, 04:27 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknackpaddywack View Post
Its not getting released this year, they have already moved it back AGAIN. its now q4?! we are in q4 and still no sign?! so just give up!
not even sure if this game will be released at all so ... anyway... warhammer: age of reckoning and fallout 3 + nfs undercover (when they'llbe released) will do the trick this year
Old 10-07-2008, 11:46 PM
Approved Member

The last news we had from the developers was a reply to my letter from Igor Belago.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=3755

This was on August 19, 2008. It is now October, the month that some websites said was the release data, and still nothing. In my letter Igor Belago said the game will be released in 2008. I just dont know if I believe him. There is no proof that they are ready to release the game. They have said nothing about it, either to me, or on rignroll.com
Old 10-08-2008, 04:00 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaku View Post
The last news we had from the developers was a reply to my letter from Igor Belago.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=3755

This was on August 19, 2008. It is now October, the month that some websites said was the release data, and still nothing. In my letter Igor Belago said the game will be released in 2008. I just dont know if I believe him. There is no proof that they are ready to release the game. They have said nothing about it, either to me, or on rignroll.com
Time to write another letter? They should know when they could finish testing since they've started it in june (I mean only testing, cause they've been testing it since 2006 while at the same time developing the game) so they could count time spend to test a truck and so on... I stating to think they will say we can't release the game in 2008 maybe february 2009, then spring 2009 then summer 2009 and here we go... same old story
Old 10-08-2008, 01:12 PM
Approved Member

I will write another letter in late November. I cant abuse Igor's email or else he won't reply to me. By then they will only have a month before 2009 so I will point out that he said it will be released in 2008. Then we will see what he says.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:14 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaku View Post
I will write another letter in late November. I cant abuse Igor's email or else he won't reply to me. By then they will only have a month before 2009 so I will point out that he said it will be released in 2008. Then we will see what he says.
You're right, then he will have no way to go so he must say the exact release date
Old 10-08-2008, 03:45 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak Of Nature View Post
You're right, then he will have no way to go so he must say the exact release date
If he knows.
Old 10-08-2008, 04:41 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trucknisse View Post
If he knows.
Which he won't.
Old 10-08-2008, 06:50 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsolum View Post
Which he won't.