Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 02-01-2008, 05:00 PM
wheelking

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeper View Post
But SCS always have been releasing their games on dates that they've announced. Yes they were full of bugs but at least they didn't keep us in suspense. And of course they were constantly releasing patches.

Then,wait for 2 years for patch...They will stop working on RnR much
This way is better than patch way
Old 02-01-2008, 07:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaku View Post
Sure you say that now, but when you buy it with bugs you will curse at the developers and throw the game across the room. Just wait 8 more months for as perfect a trucking game as we ever had.
I didn't say I want a buggy game I was talking about demo it looks better thant 18wos of course not to mentioning bugs in it well still waiting
Old 02-01-2008, 08:36 PM
Registered Member

Still...still...we are still waiting Hey, 1C...SoftLab...have you got any beta not for game conventions but FOR US ?? For loyal...for honored...for trusted people that still waits for Rig'N'Roll . Let us play just one transport level, let us test on our own this spectacular game (((
Old 02-02-2008, 03:22 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricardo View Post
Still...still...we are still waiting Hey, 1C...SoftLab...have you got any beta not for game conventions but FOR US ?? For loyal...for honored...for trusted people that still waits for Rig'N'Roll . Let us play just one transport level, let us test on our own this spectacular game (((
They are afraid the bugs in the demo or beta would scare us from the game forever. Its obvious. I also think thats a good choice by them.
Old 02-02-2008, 08:52 AM
Approved Member

Exclamation

Call no demo, but testing beta. Every knows and near by other games, that the beta - version and evaluation copy be full of errors and bugs. Sufficed would freely 1-3 truck, one load from point A to the point B there where's at least errors and bugs. I know, that the is there lot errors. I've seen videos beta - version, but survival at playing beta - version as far as by September would was from them noble. Can we here do new thread, who votes pro and con vacation the testing beta - version. I vote yes.
Old 02-02-2008, 08:59 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
They are afraid the bugs in the demo or beta would scare us from the game forever. Its obvious. I also think thats a good choice by them.
I know that, but real fans and those, who are waiting for the game about 2-4 years won't be scared by the bugs

sorry if i have bad english sometime
Old 02-02-2008, 10:06 AM
Approved Member

Talking

Quote:
They should just name demo to beta demo so anybody knows then there will be expected bug.Demo is good for us waiting 8 month playing that demo.
Old 02-02-2008, 08:33 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
I think the same, but maybe there is another reason why to not release a demo, I think it's because the demo they have is huge: with all teritory and almoust all trucks, maybe they think someone will be satisfied with only demo and won't buy full version
Old 02-04-2008, 08:38 PM
Approved Member

Default wayyyy to much time!

i have been looking forward to this game alot now they say 8 monthes more......
i heard it was comin out march 10...... wat happened 2 that??
Old 02-04-2008, 09:05 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizt3d8 View Post
i have been looking forward to this game alot now they say 8 monthes more......
i heard it was comin out march 10...... wat happened 2 that??
You heard wrong they didn't say that game will be released march 10