Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 11:32 AM
Approved Member

Default To Everyone who keeps complaining and insulting 1C

Calm the frick down.

The game will come out when it comes out. I understand that we have been waiting for this game for several years, and yes you have a right to be upset. BUT that does not give you the right to insult and bawl to 1C. They are working as hard as they can, so give them time.

And if you're really messed up about waiting for RnR to come out, I have news for you: It's not the only game out there.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go to school. thank you and goodnight.
Old 01-24-2008, 11:54 AM
Approved Member

lol
Old 01-24-2008, 12:16 PM
Approved Member

do WE have to give them some time. they have spend al there time i mean we are waiting for now 6 a 7 years. Last year they said it will take 3 a 4 months that was in November so where is
the game. Come on i totally not interested in this game anymore. If it will be a nice game i will downloaded it because the time a spend on the game and the lies (yeah sorry i have to said it like this) of the producers I am sorry. I am curious about when or if this game will be released.

from holland
Old 01-24-2008, 12:17 PM
Registered Member

One thing is certain: you can’t insult 1C of SLNSK just because you have a dwarf stepping on your brain, while waiting for the game to be released.
But on the other hand, it’s no fun anymore waiting for a game since 2004 to get out on the market. My expectations at that time were resumed at the feeling of excitement. Now I pretend to play, not only a truck sim game, but something which will make me play about 700hours. Really, it has to be a game rated with 10.0 on all game sites.
So, my opinion regarding the release date (for the other post): 2024, same year with the start of the action in this game. Although I’m not sure what is the staring date in the game, as it wasn’t made public also.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:37 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roebedoes View Post
do WE have to give them some time. they have spend al there time i mean we are waiting for now 6 a 7 years. Last year they said it will take 3 a 4 months that was in November so where is
the game. Come on i totally not interested in this game anymore. If it will be a nice game i will downloaded it because the time a spend on the game and the lies (yeah sorry i have to said it like this) of the producers I am sorry. I am curious about when or if this game will be released.

from holland
So... Tell me... What are you doing here.. if you're no longer interested, you should go away and post no more on this Rig'n'roll Thread. We don't need you...and if you download it instead buying it, you are an idiot.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:35 AM
Approved Member

The only hope I have that this game WILL be released someday is that I know the developers personally and I know they spent way too much money on advertising to throw it away like that. Nobody does that, especially if you are not a huge rich company like microsoft, but a small company like Softlab-Nsk.

No this game will come out 100%. The only question is when?
Old 01-25-2008, 10:36 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardtruckisthebest View Post
if you download it? You're an idiot if you buy it after all those years of waiting. **** this game is a straight up joke, I mainly come to this forum to get a nice laugh out of you clowns (theres like 5 or 6 or you left) who are still waiting for this to be released. I just hope to god that if you had found out about this game 5 years ago like some of us did you wouldn't still be making posts like that.
hahaha, in this case, proud to be an idiot. you can laugh as well as you are a mentally deranged. I've been waiting since the first day and i'm not going to be fool with this... it's up to you.
Old 01-25-2008, 10:40 AM
Approved Member

Guys, let's calm down and not offend each other. That's not the way of self-respecting people.
Old 01-26-2008, 04:37 AM
Approved Member

Why fight for this game when you can wait patiently playing better games.
Old 01-26-2008, 04:51 PM
Approved Member

Great. A nice little forum is now turned into complete shit. Why? Because of some idiots insulting each other. All I've got to say is WHAT A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES! Life isn't about R'n'R. People are getting mad, I understand that, especially after waiting 7 years. But now, a bunch of clowns are putting others down just to make themselfes feel good. What? Now everyone's turning into "bakingcookies" clones? Grow the **** up!! If you're in this forum to insult others, go to other forums. We don't want you here. No one really cares of what you think about R'n'R. No one cares if you're going to download it. No one cares if you're getting a nice piece of ass later. So think before you type it in.

Hope this didn't fall in deaf ears.
Closed Thread