Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 12-04-2007, 04:37 PM
Approved Member

Default Any News?

We haven't heard any news for a while, so Evgeny could you give us an update? I hope everything's fine and we don't have to wait longer.
Old 12-05-2007, 05:56 AM
Approved Member

Well, everything is going good, the developers are working hard to get the game released as soon as possible. If you have some concrete questions, feel free to ask and I'll answer them.
Old 12-05-2007, 09:58 AM
Approved Member

Hello,

Thank you Evgeny.

I have some questions. What I would like to see is more development update, so that we can follow the development process and understand what is happening. Personally I think that is very interesting, but I think it will help us all in our yearning.

In the nov 13 update, it said "The development of the scenario subsystem is in progress".
What is the status of this progess? Just started, well under way, almost finished?

"Testing of the vehicles is in progress"
What is the status of this progess? Just started, well under way, almost finished?

"Artwork testing of the game world and fixing of the bugs in the artwork are in progress."

From the thread, reply from Igor: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=2232
The things, that left to do:
1) The plot subsystem. Here the big part of development is left.
What is the status of this development? Just started, well under way, almost finished?

2) The game world. Here mostly the painterly modifying is left.
What is the status of this development? Finished?

Thanks
Old 12-05-2007, 01:49 PM
Approved Member

Thank you for the answers Evgeny, well Trucknisse had already asked questions I'd like to know too
Old 12-05-2007, 06:45 PM
Approved Member

Oh I have something to ask:
1) Will there be car jams?
2) How many cars can we see on screen?
3) Will there be police helicopters like in Hard truck 2 ?
That's all for now

Last edited by Freak Of Nature; 12-06-2007 at 07:42 PM.
Old 12-05-2007, 09:21 PM
bakingcookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak Of Nature View Post
Oh I have something to ask:
1) Will there be car jams?
2) How many cars can we seen on screen?
3) Will there be police helicopters like in Hard truck 2 ?
That's all for now
These are stupid questions. We want answers about developement, not what will actually be in the game. This has been asked hundreds of times already. But truckinesse, good questions,I would like to know the answers too. People won't be pissed as long as we start getting answers like that every so often.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:55 PM
Approved Member

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakingcookies View Post
These are stupid questions. We want answers about developement, not what will actually be in the game. This has been asked hundreds of times already. But truckinesse, good questions,I would like to know the answers too. People won't be pissed as long as we start getting answers like that every so often.
WE WANT? I WANT answers to MY questions, Evgeny said that everybody can ask whatever they want so I ask that I didn't know yet, and do you want to say you know the answers to those questions of course you don't? oh pleasee. Do you think everybody want to know same things that you do? .....
Old 12-06-2007, 03:57 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakingcookies View Post
These are stupid questions.
Start your own thread, ask YOUR questions! don't flame other people, especially on their own thread.
Old 12-06-2007, 07:41 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknackpaddywack View Post
Start your own thread, ask YOUR questions! don't flame other people, especially on their own thread.
Yeah, it seems he is the most sensible person here, everybody else are stupid.... this starts to get annoying....
Old 12-07-2007, 08:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak Of Nature View Post
Yeah, it seems he is the most sensible person here, everybody else are stupid.... this starts to get annoying....
*ahem*
I take offense to that.

There may be some idiots on this forum (not giving out any names), but there are actually alot of sensible people here. Just because one guy ticks you off with a childish comment doesn't mean you should think that about everyone.