Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 12-02-2007, 09:24 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakingcookies
Ubaku, you must be high on crack.

It must have been a while since you played haulin. nobody gets they're just making this game to get more money out of people.
I can recommend a 7% solution of cocaine. Look for literary reference.

And yes it has been at least a year since I tried the Haulin demo. All I have is Pttm.
Old 12-02-2007, 09:32 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakingcookies
Ubaku, you must be high on crack.

1. The graphics are not better. All they did was make new textures. Infact, the graphics are worse than haulin. I'm not sure what type of video card you have, but the game looked like shit on my computer. I got a ati x1650 512 mb.

2. The skys are only new textures, the box model is the same.

3. The trucks have some new paints, and really stupid looking half fenders added on to some of them. Nothing was done to the models, although they might have turned the gloss down.

4. the water is only a new texture.

5. the same interiors as haulin

6. The weather is the same, you might think it's different. check the files, it's all the same.

7. They don't have more realistic handling, infact they made it 2X worse. Check the pacejka formula.

It must have been a while since you played haulin. nobody gets they're just making this game to get more money out of people.
Well umm I think ur more on crack man.

he was speaking his own opinion and that should be allowed not mocked. scs didnt go in to detail with the game because they had two truck sims work on the same time. That is why if you would read Truckpol homepage there was a person named Jarek that went to scssoft company and looked at the game. He said that the game was only done over 3 months. That there you know that it wasnt going to much difference.

They should of hold off and worked on it somemore I agree. But for 3 months that isnt that bad of what they did. Can you make a game in 3 months i don't think so because if you did you would of already. even tho they pulled some stuff out. but they did do over the graphic alittle bit you can see it. Also the trailer positioning is better since in haulin some trailers was right in the sleeper. Mexico was done alright could of been bigger. They did add some other roads on the map.

If it comes in my area i would buy it just because i know that others will mod it as well and i would like to get a shot at it. Also we cant do that in Rignroll so alh has one thing over rignroll.
Old 12-03-2007, 10:59 AM
Approved Member

nobody gives a shit Ubaku stop advertising SCS garbage here , This is a rignroll toptic not a scs forum , nobody cares about their trash value garbage.
Old 12-03-2007, 11:51 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by number9ark
nobody gives a shit Ubaku stop advertising SCS garbage here , This is a rignroll toptic not a scs forum , nobody cares about their trash value garbage.
but appearantly members does care because it isnt ubaku that first posted about the new demo and also other members ask questions on what other truck games are there and what to buy he isnt advertising he is more posting for everyone because i am sure that 1c would like to see what competition they have... I mean what people dont want in a game and what they do want so they make rignroll according to what everyone wants
Old 12-03-2007, 05:18 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
i am sure that 1c would like to see what competition they have..

ROTMFFLMAO SCS isnt any competition what so ever thats the best ive laugh in the last 10 years conerning truck games . How can you even for a breif second even compare these two companies at the same level SCS isnt even in the same .CLASS. as 1c .

The last good thing SCS did truck game wise was pedal to the medal. that wasnt even that great .
Old 12-03-2007, 06:04 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by number9ark
Quote:
i am sure that 1c would like to see what competition they have..

ROTMFFLMAO SCS isnt any competition what so ever thats the best ive laugh in the last 10 years conerning truck games . How can you even for a breif second even compare these two companies at the same level SCS isnt even in the same .CLASS. as 1c .

The last good thing SCS did truck game wise was pedal to the medal. that wasnt even that great .
I meant that part as a joke man that is why i put ... at the end. I know that they are different but 1c always would like to be informed on what not to do. That was my point
Old 12-03-2007, 06:44 PM
Approved Member

so i also have tested 18 wheels of steel american long haul. and i am very dissapionted. this is just haulin with a patch with an other name. so yes for a good game we wil have to wait (hopefully) a couple months.

RIG'N ROLL RULES!!!!!

from holland
Old 12-03-2007, 07:27 PM
Approved Member

Well I thought this topic is interesting since Long Haul just came out and Rig'n'Roll will come out in 2036, so while we wait for it we can discuss a game that has already come out, regardless whether its a good game or not.

In fact thats the point. I wanted people to post what they think of the game. If its bad then say so. And we know Rig'n'Roll will be better.
Old 12-03-2007, 08:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaku
In fact thats the point. I wanted people to post what they think of the game. If its bad then say so. And we know Rig'n'Roll will be better.
i like SCS truck games, that includes long haul, and im waiting for euro truck simulator
i dondt know if ringroll will be better, sometimes when you wait for something for so long; when it comes out you already lost the intrest.
Old 12-03-2007, 09:01 PM
Approved Member

The euro sim may be their best hope for a decent title , all we can do is wait & see.