Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

View Poll Results: Do you want a small demo before christmas?
Yes of course, give me something to play! 39 76.47%
No. Let the guys finish the whole game first. 12 23.53%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-22-2007, 06:27 AM
Approved Member

According to the official Web site, it sounds like there is never going to be a demo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Official Rig'n'Roll Web Site
Q: Will there be a working demo of the game?
A: No, the demo version will not be released.
I think that is a bad move. After watching the MTV Icon interview, they said that Hard Truck 2 got so much more popular after the demo was released in America. They even boast that it made a server, that can withstand earthquakes, hurricanes, etc., crash when people were downloading the demo. Odd, do not you think to not release a Rig'n'Roll demo? I know that I am going to get the game even without a demo, but it would nice for new people.

My little story about finding Rig'n'Roll. I was about to purchase 18 Wheels of Steel: Haulin'. I went to the SCS Software Web site to see more info about the game. They had a link to a truck game fan site and I found that Rig'n'Roll was from the original developers of Hard Truck 1 & 2. I loved Hard Truck 1 & 2, especially the exceptional physics so naturally I am really excited about this simulation! The suspension was so realistic. I love way the trucks rolled while turning and that the trailer reacted as well.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:47 AM
Approved Member

yeah i say we need a demo to see if it was worth the wait the videos ans pics are ggod lets see what the game is like
Old 11-02-2007, 01:20 AM
Approved Member

Some companies will not release a demo because they are afraid that people will think that demo represents the full game and if the quality is bad then none buy that game.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:11 PM
Approved Member

Sure, I would like a sample, but any delay whatsoever to the releasing schedule in any form is strictly unwanted at the point.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:55 PM
Approved Member

come on..release a game demo..i wanna play something! dont make me wait in vain! come on come on!
Old 11-02-2007, 07:44 PM
Approved Member

At least an update to the Web site as to the exact status would be nice. I loved Bugbear's blog that stated exactly what they were working on before FlatOut 2 was finished. This made me know that it would be released eventually.
Old 11-10-2007, 12:35 AM
Registered Member

if 1C wanted to be smart they would make a demo. of course after the game relese so we (as in the peeps who new about the game and plan to get it when it comes out[if it ever does come out])
Old 11-10-2007, 03:15 AM
Approved Member

Welcome travs2448! I am really surprised at the amount of people interested in this type of game! I bet there are way more people who are into trucking simulations than whomever digs around the Internet and finds this forum.
Old 11-10-2007, 03:50 AM
Approved Member

theres some truck drivers into trucking sims
Old 11-10-2007, 04:58 AM
bakingcookies

They better release a demo, because I ain't paying 50 bucks to find out if this game sucks.