Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 02-06-2008, 09:12 PM
Approved Member

in the trailer they cluld play it so y not let ur fans play it and they can help u!!!
Old 02-11-2008, 05:46 AM
Approved Member

Angry Truck racing game

This hurts me to read so bad , RACING GAME . after my wait , this pretty much removes any thought of it being a SIMULATION of any type . Im done with it .8 months or not real world trucks DO NOT RACE EACH OTHER THIS IS ILLEGAL . They might as well just forget about any traffic laws if all you do is race .

EDIT: This is why I didn't like HT2 all that much because , you could just cruise but you lost , only the race winners advanced profitable . If they actually have a simulation option without racing other trucks across country it would be ok but so far I've not seen any confirmation on this race / none racing option nor have I seen in any of the pictures of a simulation option without racing .I would like someone to clarify this if they would. If the game has a simulation option without racing other trucks .I know they've said " you can travel on at your own pace" but if this means losing the race and not advancing through the game then this would be bad.

Last edited by number9ark; 02-14-2008 at 12:16 PM.
Old 02-12-2008, 12:29 AM
Approved Member

racing game? WTF?? this will ruin the game
Old 02-13-2008, 08:38 PM
Approved Member

if it really is a racing game and u cant cruise i will b really pissed off!
Old 02-14-2008, 05:39 AM
Approved Member

calm her down.
Old 02-14-2008, 10:10 PM
Approved Member

Racing is cool hmm for about 80% of gamers.
Old 02-21-2008, 04:15 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by puca View Post
racing game? WTF?? this will ruin the game

If it's going to be a racing game I'm just gonna stick to SCS' Euro Trucksim. The physics will probably suck and the game will become boring quickly just like Convoy, Haulin', American Long Haul etc... but at least it will be better than racing trucks.

I'm not jumping to conclusions, but if RnR really turns out to be a racing game rather than a truck sim, the developers have screwed over each and every fan on this board, some of whom have been anticipating this game for years. I sincerely hope that the racing aspect will only be a small part of the game and that the emphasis will still be on the simulation aspect.
Old 02-23-2008, 11:43 AM
wheelking

Like they told,there will be a choice about racing or career (now is it just racing?!?!)
In KOTR,you were racing against your rivals but it was just OK to be in last rank as long as you are not rupted...So,i think there won't be much problem on it

The game is just like King of The Road Californian Emperor of Freightways similar to KOTR so this game still will be nice
Old 03-07-2008, 09:11 PM
Approved Member

if it is only racing then i will just wait a little while longer and buy Headlight http://www.dalniy-svet.ru/
Old 03-08-2008, 08:23 AM
Approved Member

It's not only racing!!! You'll be able to race with cargos, without them, and don't race at all just pick up a trailer and drive where you have to! So don't wprry about racing