Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 01-28-2008, 04:57 PM
Approved Member

or i play them 5 min. and delete because it`s boring . )) .
Old 02-05-2008, 07:35 PM
Approved Member

i will choose a kenworth t600 and haul some trailers..... i will start somewhere up north like redding

Last edited by twizt3d8; 03-02-2008 at 06:45 PM.
Old 02-05-2008, 08:53 PM
wheelking

Maybe i will buy Logitech G25 for this game

I will start career(But first,i will setup the key configs and SW configs)
I'd start from Eureka or Reno or swhere close to northest and in mountains
Then,choose the cargo to as Southest as possible and drive with not exceeding 55-60 with obeying rules
On the way to destination,i will ove my truck to second hand trucks(when i have enaf money) and trade mytruck with International 9800 or 9300...Then,i will go to service and mod my truck with 450bhp,6 speed with medium ratio(that shows by 1500rpm with 55mph it is economy place)and especially the interior of truck(howwillidesign will depend on my mood then) and unhitch the trailer in city terminal......OR i will do the buy/mod after unhitching the load

Then,choose cargo to San Francisco and go there a bit fastly(but i will hit the gas in ramps till 75mph)and in San Francisco,i will check the map and see how big is the map...after unload again,i would take a long trip in San Francisco

Then,i will play howiwant
Old 02-05-2008, 11:17 PM
Approved Member

I will buy a 379 and test the AI's intelligence to no end.
Old 02-05-2008, 11:21 PM
wheelking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Falco View Post
I will buy a 379 and test the AI's intelligence to no end.
In the video,AI is sooo crap at truck accidents...they are acting just like rubber cars

So,the AI won't be different from this Crap AI but need to check
Old 02-11-2008, 07:12 AM
Registered Member

Smile

i'll set the graphics
Old 02-11-2008, 01:41 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelking View Post
In the video,AI is sooo crap at truck accidents...they are acting just like rubber cars

So,the AI won't be different from this Crap AI but need to check
It's OK with AI in RnR for me, look at Haulin AI now thats what is crap police hits everyone who is on its way when they are chasing you, and if you stop in the middle of road no one behind you will try to drive around and you can stay hours like that with and nobody moves untill you do, but in RnR they will drive around you and I like that
Old 02-11-2008, 02:17 PM
Approved Member

First i take very awsome truck and select stuff for haul and then i select long road and then i pick up hot babe and driving to bar parking area then i walking into bar with she and then thinking buy some beer or wiskey and dance with hot babe Hmmm then im drunk and walking into truck and then sleep cabin and now rest time ... sleeping six or seven hours and then i wake up and work time start again Then I trying to find cops and irritate them then i pay for forfeit ticket.OK then search mafia and mess with them then i try weather changes rainy,storm,suny etc.Three day then I try all trucks and trailers and ohter driveable vehicles
Old 03-02-2008, 06:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak Of Nature View Post
It's OK with AI in RnR for me, look at Haulin AI now thats what is crap police hits everyone who is on its way when they are chasing you, and if you stop in the middle of road no one behind you will try to drive around and you can stay hours like that with and nobody moves untill you do, but in RnR they will drive around you and I like that
that is sooooooooo true it gets me pissed off