Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 12-21-2007, 11:43 PM
Approved Member

you guys need to take a break and relax!
Old 12-25-2007, 06:34 PM
bakingcookies

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknackpaddywack View Post
Justice is done
omg! that sure taught me a lesson!!!
Old 12-26-2007, 05:23 PM
Approved Member

I really think that this thread needs to be locked, as it has gotten way off topic.
Old 12-30-2007, 12:08 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakingcookies View Post
These are stupid questions. We want answers about developement, not what will actually be in the game. This has been asked hundreds of times already. But truckinesse, good questions,I would like to know the answers too. People won't be pissed as long as we start getting answers like that every so often.
no question is stupid , everyone has the right to ask any question they want to ask , without dumbasses judging them .

hardtruckisthebest wrote
Quote:
rofl.. I love how the only reasonable person in this thread gets a 3 day ban
bunch of clowns.
this was a ignorant comment from the start to the finish tard cheerleader YEAH! idiot .

Why do people have to act this stupid in a game forum ? just because some of you think your LEET modders on other forums doesnt mean Shit here . This is a nice forums I would hate to see rift like this trash the place up ..
Old 12-30-2007, 06:48 PM
Approved Member

everyone calm done lets get back on topic people whats done is done now lets get back on track
Old 12-30-2007, 08:50 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by number9ark View Post
no question is stupid , everyone has the right to ask any question they want to ask , without dumbasses judging them .

hardtruckisthebest wrote

this was a ignorant comment from the start to the finish tard cheerleader YEAH! idiot .

Why do people have to act this stupid in a game forum ? just because some of you think your LEET modders on other forums doesnt mean Shit here . This is a nice forums I would hate to see rift like this trash the place up ..
Dont worry guys, remember I'm an old former hound from Truckpol staff and I wont let any wise ass ruin this forum. I like this forum too. Its better than Truckpol. People respect each other here. So we definetely wont let anyone ruin that for us.
Old 12-31-2007, 05:59 AM
Approved Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaku View Post
Dont worry guys, remember I'm an old former hound from Truckpol staff and I wont let any wise ass ruin this forum. I like this forum too. Its better than Truckpol. People respect each other here. So we definetely wont let anyone ruin that for us.
here here lol