Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

View Poll Results: Do you want a small demo before christmas?
Yes of course, give me something to play! 39 76.47%
No. Let the guys finish the whole game first. 12 23.53%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-11-2007, 10:27 AM
Approved Member

The whole game is what we should be asking for The games not gonna get much better then it already is!
Old 11-11-2007, 03:07 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trucknisse
Quote:
as i said in a previous thread there is no demo that has been released to the public these demos was only shown to the public at the expo
We know. We just wish it were otherwise, and to keep asking for it so that hopefully, they will release a demo.
That is true but right now i would rather get the whole game since it was 7 years in the making then a demo. We could of got a demo 2 years ago. But the only thing that would be really important is releasing the whole game.
Old 11-11-2007, 03:10 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by digit
The whole game is what we should be asking for The games not gonna get much better then it already is!
true because if they keep playing around they might cause more problems then good. If they add something need another 7 years of testing lol j/k but they should release it and fix all the minor bugs with a patch!
Old 11-11-2007, 04:04 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENWORTH
theres some truck drivers into trucking sims
I am surprised since I would think that they would get tired from doing it in real life, but then coming home and doing it virtually as well.
Old 11-11-2007, 05:01 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GargantulaKon
Quote:
Originally Posted by KENWORTH
theres some truck drivers into trucking sims
I am surprised since I would think that they would get tired from doing it in real life, but then coming home and doing it virtually as well.
nah i can tell you trucking in real life is not boring not to me anyway sure its good to come home but at a time you will mis the open road
Old 11-12-2007, 10:48 PM
bakingcookies

truck in real life is 10,000 times better. If you're in the passenger seat, it does get dull.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:44 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakingcookies
truck in real life is 10,000 times better. If you're in the passenger seat, it does get dull.
Yer i know what ya mean but if your talkin away its not so bad.

So hows that release looking instead of a demo
Old 11-20-2007, 01:20 PM
Approved Member

Come out with the DEMO already..im dieing over here ..and i'll get an attack if you dont come out with it soon..im already hospitalized at home for thinking too much about this game.. nah im just kidding..just trying to scare you guys to come out with the demo..please ur making me depressed!
Old 12-06-2007, 04:03 PM
Approved Member

Smile

I dont like demos, so my vote is no, and the reason being i'd like the complete games tested and finalised, otherwise i may be dissapointed by the lack of testing.

either way what ever rig n roll turns out to be, its still going to be better than anything else anyone else has to offer? why is this such a big gap in the market for gaming?
Old 12-12-2007, 10:21 PM
Approved Member

i say yes cause its better to play a demo than wait for the game to come out we dont even know how long it may take some of us could die tomorrow and we will be curious about playing the demo and my second answer is the demo will show us how the game will be