Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 08-19-2018, 05:34 PM
Approved Member

Yes, the player should have the chance to finish him faster.
Old 08-19-2018, 11:41 PM
Approved Member

Since I sort of "know" the Trent... lol... in a tough fight against a hero that uses geysir, I would sometimes switch my expensive units with eggs like Spider, Snake, Griffin. To save money... I did that against Bill the Legend on Sprudne. BTW Sprudne has a lot of "hidden" stuff, did u check ALL the lakes for chests? They get accessible after certain quests. Some hidden stuff a player would c the 2nd or 3rd time u play, I guess.

Bill the Legend: Was all the treasury including 1-3 level 5 units that joins accessable after the fight with Bill?

Do you recognize the Trent Dungeon? It is Hrasken Dungeon from Bonfire which has been altered a little, but most the treasury and armies.
Old 08-20-2018, 01:54 PM
Approved Member

I see, I don't think I've found everything on Sprudne. It's one sign of a good game that you don't find everything at once.

I had no problems moving around after the fight with Bill.

Yes, the dungeon was familiar, I did play Bonfire quite a lot.
Old 08-20-2018, 06:45 PM
Approved Member

Killed the big spider with acceptable losses (filled the arena with summoned units). I found some Trolls for sale, I'll take them with me for the next challenge... BTW, the challenge near the spider in the Trent dungeon is somewhat flawed: I could sneak past the creature and get the good stuff. (In the description it is stated that you will "loose" the whole Trent war instead of "lose").
Old 08-21-2018, 11:45 AM
Approved Member

Do you mean the Heroic Challenge near the entrance from Lower Trent?
Old 08-21-2018, 12:34 PM
Approved Member

Yes, Ogyk K'Gorum.
Old 08-21-2018, 05:32 PM
Approved Member

The step from Upper Trent to Krasen seems to be big. I think I have now killed about everything else and am at level 27. Almost everything is lethal there. BTW, have I seen somewhere the dwarf who is supposed to get some beer?
Old 08-21-2018, 06:50 PM
Approved Member

It is big! You missed out a map, Hopland, which is behind the big frog in Upper Trent. Krasen is the final map.

In difficulty it is in between Upper Trent and Krasen.

btw, how did the king's quest work? Hunting down the undead/demon armies back in Lower Trent. Did you go for them all?

Lvl 27... you have developed a lot since last time... as lvl 15.

To find the dwarf in Krasen that needs the beer, you have to walk thru the dungeon in Krasen.
Old 08-21-2018, 07:12 PM
Approved Member

All right, I'll explore Hopland first. Nighttime, Trolls and level 3 Stone Skin were fatal to that frog (they weren't alone, though).

The king lost interest in undead skulls after three, I think. That is, he didn't react anymore.
Old 08-22-2018, 05:17 AM
Approved Member

king: didnt u get the bonus from the kill proofs even after the quest was done? He needed 3 for the quest, but you still get the mana/rage/stat bonus. Perhaps he should need more than 3 to make it better?

Frog: is it too easy or what? And what about exp reward from it and the spider, does it fit? It should give 1-2 level.

Also: in krasen the 2 Lighthouses are well guarded until you do the dwarf/beer quest, at that time it is no longer guarded. It is to prevent players looting for creatures too early....