Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 01-08-2017, 11:48 PM
Approved Member

Default online hacking NTRK Short

Howdy, I was flying on the =IRSS= server last week, and some guy with a name the server could not read, (a box a box and #1) obviously had enough of getting shot down.

I was Red, and going wide and getting alt when I saw a Me163 from Blue side, (plane is not available on server) race up behind another Blue, and blow him up, (that pilot just left) I asked why there was a jet on the server, and started my NTRK.

I chased him for a bit, watched him blow up a few more planes, and then crash.

Then a few minutes later, my plane lost all its control surfaces, and a few secs later blew up, then every plane on the server stared getting blown up.

Buddy was getting credit for the kills, yet when you look for him, he's sitting on the parking area of the airport, in a fire, (sill in the 163) and I guess just external-ing every one and killing them somehow.

NTRK Size 1.37mb ver 4.13.2
https://www.mediafire.com/?kzt129bstcs8fa3

If buddy can do this, ....

Last edited by Music; 01-10-2017 at 05:07 AM. Reason: add ver 4.13.2
Old 01-15-2017, 01:24 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music View Post
Howdy, I was flying on the =IRSS= server last week, and some guy with a name the server could not read, (a box a box and #1) obviously had enough of getting shot down.

I was Red, and going wide and getting alt when I saw a Me163 from Blue side, (plane is not available on server) race up behind another Blue, and blow him up, (that pilot just left) I asked why there was a jet on the server, and started my NTRK.

I chased him for a bit, watched him blow up a few more planes, and then crash.

Then a few minutes later, my plane lost all its control surfaces, and a few secs later blew up, then every plane on the server stared getting blown up.

Buddy was getting credit for the kills, yet when you look for him, he's sitting on the parking area of the airport, in a fire, (sill in the 163) and I guess just external-ing every one and killing them somehow.

NTRK Size 1.37mb ver 4.13.2
https://www.mediafire.com/?kzt129bstcs8fa3

If buddy can do this, ....
Ah, like in (bad) old days just after QTim released the Kraken...
But it's surprising to see cheaters today when IL2 community shrunk a lot and average age of pilots is higher. Well, may be that guy never grew up...

I feel your pain. One cheater can spoil the fun for so many people.

You could probably complain at IRSS forum:
http://irss-flight.org/forum/
Old 01-16-2017, 04:32 AM
Approved Member

Thanks for link, I have never been able to get that far into their forum, (seems to be in Russian w no option for translation).

Cheers!