Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 01-13-2012, 01:52 PM
Registered Member

Holy crap!!! This thing got way out of hand. I think that we all just need to start over. I think we should just all start with a clean slate. I know for a fact Me and mav will always, no matter who it is, help when it's asked for. I know we can get carried away and at times we need to be notified of that. I know the other night I got carried away with my ego and someone let me know and I acted a lot better after that. I just hope we can all be friends and can play everyone we can. I want us all to have fun and continue playing together. Everything that happened in the past, let's keep it there and move on. I love this game very much and it has helped me get through a lot of stuff in my life that happened recently. (divorce, leaving a home i created with her) But as sad as it sounds, all of you who play this game and people I have met through this game have helped out a lot and i am grateful for that. I hope we can all get along and make this a great experience for all who play. New and older players. Thank you