Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Old 09-20-2010, 04:57 PM
Registered Member

Default problem with training in crossworlds

what can be traind to what the only thing i found is repair druids to guard druids and swordsman to gurdsman i am 4th level for training. anyone has a list ?
Old 10-07-2010, 01:44 PM
Approved Member

so far I have found out this:
1. swordsman -> guardsman
2. priests -> inquisitors (or some of those pansy witch hunters)
3. zombie -> decaying zombie
4. ghosts -> cursed ghosts
5. Orcs -> Orc Trackers (no veteran orcs as far as I could tell)
6. goblins -> goblin shamans

edit:

7. Paladins -> Executioners (demon in Shattera)

I have level 4 available but since I got BK, I just used repair droids and BK until I got to Elon, now using dragons and BK combos, forgot about the diploma long time ago
I couldn't get any undeads to BKs, but I supposse you could train vamps into ancient vamps, but I don't have any vamps in my game that I found so far. Not sure that I need them at this point.

best thing here that I can see for early game is perhaps vamps > ancient vamps (if you can find vamps) OR, I guess if you are warrior you could just go for goblin shamans if you have your anger and rage control built up so you can have level 3 adrenaline. Those pesky goblin shamans are just way owerpowerd (think 100 shamans = 18000LS = 2500 astral dmg per cast, 3 sequental casts in same round = 7500 astral dmg. I had 300 g. shamans obliterate my 3 20.000LS stacks with two casts (I forgot to cast fear on them, I couldn't cast magic lock because they surpassed LS limit on spell)

Last edited by ludak021; 10-09-2010 at 06:29 PM.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:38 AM
Approved Member

It's possible to train vampires but any kind of training is ridiculously expensive and if you don't have enough trophies/gold it says "training unavailable" at the academy. Training 5 demonologists from archmages costs 900 trophies!

Last edited by gimpz; 06-29-2011 at 06:53 PM.