Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Old 10-28-2009, 08:28 PM
Approved Member

Default The current KBAP manual

Before I start, I'd like to clarify that I'm not sure if the KBAP manual for KBAP version 1.2 is fan-based or official, as it is currently distributed online on an Adobe Acrobat PDF document, 217 pages, filename: KBa_manual_1.2.0.1.pdf. I'm just saying this to avoid misunderstanding due to insufficient knowledge on my part

It will be really, really great if the current KBAP manual is translated in English as well. In my opinion, this is THE BEST manual I, personally, have ever seen and read. It is extremely descriptive and helpful - I doubt there is a subject in the game that it doesn't cover. It also gives very few spoilers, which is just perfect for a person who has just started the game. On its whopping 217 pages it contains everything from game basics to in-depth game mechanics that cover everything from gaining XP to complicated damage calculation formulas and built-in-game factors and coefficients in various complex calculations.

Is there any info whether this manual will pop up in English as well? It will be really great to present the English-speaking public with such amazing piece of art.

Last edited by DGDobrev; 10-28-2009 at 08:30 PM.
Old 10-29-2009, 12:04 AM
Approved Member

I think that is the fan manual, and to my knowledge, there was also one for KB:TL but it was never translated from the Russian into English, a shame really because it was great! (If only I could have read it!)
Old 10-29-2009, 12:06 AM
Approved Member

KBL one was translated i had it.
Old 10-29-2009, 02:15 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwin View Post
KBL one was translated i had it.
Can you please post links to it if possible?, if not can you upload it so that others can read it in English, I have the Russian version which is quite useless because I can't understand it.
Old 10-30-2009, 10:23 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metroplex View Post
Can you please post links to it if possible?, if not can you upload it so that others can read it in English, I have the Russian version which is quite useless because I can't understand it.
Use Google Translate - copy text into it. It does quite understandable translations.
Old 10-30-2009, 10:54 AM
Approved Member

It was somewhere here on this forum ;s
Old 10-30-2009, 09:56 PM
Approved Member

It would be nice if someone could translate it properly.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:38 PM
Approved Member

Hi guys!
I was absent at this forum for a long time.
Is the fan's manual translation still actual? I can try to do it on holidays in January.
But there is one problem for me. I played KBAP only once for 2 hours, and that's all. I don't know this game in details. That's why I can do only automatical translation without 100% reliability of terms and names. Would it be suitable for you?
Old 12-31-2009, 09:54 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
Hi guys!
I was absent at this forum for a long time.
Is the fan's manual translation still actual? I can try to do it on holidays in January.
But there is one problem for me. I played KBAP only once for 2 hours, and that's all. I don't know this game in details. That's why I can do only automatical translation without 100% reliability of terms and names. Would it be suitable for you?
It would be better than nothing.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:52 PM
Approved Member

The first 30 pages of KBAP fan's manual has been translated, here is the link (choose free downloading)
File size 32 Mb, format .doc. The file has such big size because of multiple graphical artwork (especially background), as in original manual.

But appendix of the game has been published by ivra on this forum. Therefor my question is, would I continue fan's manual translation or it isn't needed now?