Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 02-28-2011, 12:23 AM
Approved Member

Smile End of Superbrawl Day and Tournament

Hi my friends,

Just a quick hello and a few words at the end of Superbrawl day, the Finals and the Ace of Aces tournament.

It was a very long day, and a long tournament, so this will be short. Thank you all for making this tournament the experience and success that it was. We couldn't have done it without your help and support.

My special thanks go to my co organiser Edal86, without you all this wouldn't have been possible. You did an outstanding job my friend, and our cooperation was just always impressively smooth and professional. I don't want to think of it now since we both need a break after the hard work, but if there's anyone I'd like to work together on such a project again it would be you.

My other big thanks go to Gaijin Entertainment and its CEO and President Anton Yudintsev for generously sponsoring our event and giving us such a remarkable interview. If there was any need to prove that Gaijin is 100% behind its products and its community, then this was it. I'd even say they're like no other in this business.

I want to close with congratulating the winners, and thereby us all. In a community that sticks together so closely and has so much fun together over such a long period of time, everybody is a winner.

If any of you wish to comment on the tournament, leave a critique or personal impression, you're very much welcome to do so on the following pages.

I see you all up there!

MACADEMIC

Last edited by MACADEMIC; 02-28-2011 at 10:05 PM. Reason: grammar ;)
Old 02-28-2011, 04:48 AM
Approved Member

Here's video of the final match between Macademic and Mirgervin from tournament B. Not much happens at the beginning cept for me looping into the ground. First kills happens around 7:50. They asked me to stay with Mirgervin as much as possible and bail if he went down so I could stay with him. Youtube broke it up in to three parts, but it can be seen here uncut.

Old 02-28-2011, 11:32 AM
Approved Member

Default Thanks

Mac, edal and everyone else who has made this a blast, THANKS.
Old 02-28-2011, 11:45 AM
Approved Member

Draux,

Thanks a lot for doing and posting these videos. I love the i16 from the cockpit as your camera platform, hope we can do more in the future!

MAC
Old 02-28-2011, 03:45 PM
Approved Member

Respect honor and thanks for teacher mac edal!!!
Thanks to gaijin and all the guys!!!
Old 02-28-2011, 07:14 PM
Approved Member

Big thanks to all involved, couldn't be there yesterday as I had a 4 yr old with tonsilitis to look after.
Old 02-28-2011, 08:30 PM
Approved Member

Big hand to all involved in this tournament! I'm impressed by the resources this foum provides; The skills that reaches far beyond mastering the beautyfull planes provided by the developers, the absolute attitude to respect and allways finding the way to have great fun dancing the skies and kill each other night after night. Congratulaitons to you all!
One of the best descicions I ever made was to go for the title. It made me a better player in the most exciting and fun way possible online. Thank you guys

High-ho!

Last edited by McQ59; 02-28-2011 at 09:43 PM.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:58 PM
Approved Member

millions thanks !!!

Old 03-02-2011, 10:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by winny View Post
Big thanks to all involved, couldn't be there yesterday as I had a 4 yr old with tonsilitis to look after.
Hey Winny,

thank you for the great posters you did and also the leaderboard, I love it. And I hope your 4 year old is getting better.

Cheers,

MAC
Old 03-02-2011, 11:32 PM
Approved Member

Thank you for this great poster Olife, and all your other contributions to the tournament and our community!

MAC