Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > King's Bounty Editor

King's Bounty Editor Info, hints, questions and etc.

Old 10-04-2010, 01:06 PM
Approved Member

Question What's wrong with the textures(already installed 10G sourcemedia)?

Before download the 3G packed file, there is nothing in Texture Tool on the tab Landscape of the toolbar. Then download the 3G packed file and unpack all thing to my Sourcemedia folder,JUST ONLY 5 textures appeared in Texture Tool ,whichever category I choosed JUST ONLY 5 textures.WHat's the matter?
Old 10-04-2010, 01:23 PM
Approved Member

Dunno what's wrong, try to doubleclick on texture name to add it to the preview list.
Old 10-04-2010, 01:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaksie View Post
Dunno what's wrong, try to doubleclick on texture name to add it to the preview list.
Nothing happaned when I tied to add "New" one with any one of .dds files or .png files in dir \Sourcemedia\terrain
Old 10-04-2010, 01:44 PM
Approved Member

PS: I bought CW on Steam
Old 10-04-2010, 01:55 PM
Approved Member

You don't need to download the packed textures file for Steam version, install them from Steam tools menu.
Theoretically, manual install should work too, however. Where did you unpack it? It should go to Crossworlds\data (new folder Sourcemedia should appear there).
Old 10-04-2010, 02:08 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaksie View Post
You don't need to download the packed textures file for Steam version, install them from Steam tools menu.
Theoretically, manual install should work too, however. Where did you unpack it? It should go to Crossworlds\data (new folder Sourcemedia should appear there).
I modified editor.ini

sets ~sourcemediafolder "D:\kbaddon\sourcemedia"

I unpacked it into "D:\kbaddon" .Its size is 10.9GB.The dir of the Sourcemedia is no issue
Old 10-04-2010, 07:01 PM
Registered Member

Default Tex not found bug

So my texture pack is working fine.. However, when I save my map and come back later. I try painting agian, The editor paints [tex not found] onto my map. Even thoughI can paint using those "not found textures".

Anyone know how to fix this bug or a work around for it?. I find if I make a new session and copy my locations folder into the new session, it then works agian. But that's alot of work to create save, quit copy paste, relaunch everytime the ediotr crashes or i save and exit....

please help,
thanks,

-Jonny
Old 10-05-2010, 12:40 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyFiveAlive View Post
So my texture pack is working fine.. However, when I save my map and come back later. I try painting agian, The editor paints [tex not found] onto my map. Even thoughI can paint using those "not found textures".

Anyone know how to fix this bug or a work around for it?. I find if I make a new session and copy my locations folder into the new session, it then works agian. But that's alot of work to create save, quit copy paste, relaunch everytime the ediotr crashes or i save and exit....

please help,
thanks,

-Jonny
After view your snap I suggest that check your space of the harddisk and uodosize of the editor (modify the content of the editor.ini),and make them enough.Frequently use the button "merge map" in Texture Tool on the tab Landscape of the toolbar.The most important is make every operation slowly,especially when you save session.

Sorry,my Enlish is so bad,hope help to you.
Old 10-05-2010, 12:51 AM
Approved Member

First of all thanks to Sneaksie ,I found the issue is that my tex_mod.strg file was wrong.Now eveything is alright。
Old 10-05-2010, 12:59 AM
Approved Member

JonnyFive sounds familiar,is it that robot?