Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Units, artifacts, spells and Pet Dragon

Units, artifacts, spells and Pet Dragon Discussion, questions and solutions about units, artifacts, spells and Pet Dragon.

Old 10-04-2010, 10:14 PM
Approved Member

Default What's up with the Faun

I so want use this new unit. It has some very original new special abilities, like the Fatigue and the Nightmare. But I don't understand whether these new abilities are buggy...or what.

On the read me it says that it can be cast upon an enemy that doesn't exceed 740 units. It could be the leadership, but still with enemies of smaller leadership, also human enemies of level 1-2-3 who happen to be susceptible to sleep, it doesn't work. Has only worked out once against a stack of snakes. Boh

Anyone figured out these special ability?
Old 10-04-2010, 10:27 PM
Approved Member

I believe I read somewhere that fatigue only works on units that have already acted that turn, so in that way I suppose it makes sense that only tired units can be put to sleep.
Old 10-04-2010, 10:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metathron View Post
I believe I read somewhere that fatigue only works on units that have already acted that turn, so in that way I suppose it makes sense that only tired units can be put to sleep.
Nice explanation Metathron. But I think I tried that also since every time was my Fauns turn I would try the new special ability, and didn't have any success. But I will try again to verify this pattern.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:42 PM
Approved Member

It is a typo in talent description (the word units should not be there at all), and Metathron is correct, Faun ability only works once the opponent's unit made its turn, so you have to wait with faun and work your magic at the end of the turn. Its strength lies in the fact it is guaranteed to work up to enemies level 4. It works correctly with orcs, elves, neutrals, just tried it