Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > RNR videos

RNR videos RNR videos and related discussions

Old 06-13-2009, 01:39 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azabache View Post
The music sucks. It just doesn't go with trucking
It's from Hard Truck 2, I think it will not be included in Rig'n'Roll
Old 06-14-2009, 12:24 AM
Approved Member

Thanks for the link and translation, Freak and Qwx!

I for one don't really care for the stories in the game, I'd rather see a realistic simulation. But, to each their own, I guess -- I just hope we don't have to get involved in the stories, and can simply drive trucks, perhaps dodging speed traps and weigh stations...
Old 06-14-2009, 04:15 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadRanger View Post

I for one don't really care for the stories in the game, I'd rather see a realistic simulation. But, to each their own, I guess -- I just hope we don't have to get involved in the stories, and can simply drive trucks, perhaps dodging speed traps and weigh stations...
I as well would rather just cruise and deliver loads than race and go into a story.
Old 06-14-2009, 04:16 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak Of Nature View Post
It's from Hard Truck 2, I think it will not be included in Rig'n'Roll
actually, in a q & a, it will be the hard truck 2 album in rig n roll..
Old 06-14-2009, 09:13 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadRanger View Post

I will try everything the game offers, I will pariticipate in races, California Championship, story seems interesting too.
Old 06-14-2009, 05:58 PM
Approved Member

Cool video. I think it will be like GTA SA from what I heard. You know how you can just ignore the storyline and drive around the city doing whatever you want. It will probably be the same.

One thing they did say in this video is that there will be a romantic storyline, but it depends on the player if he wants to participate in it or not. I am very sure its the same for everything else.
Old 06-14-2009, 08:50 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigriggerj View Post
I as well would rather just cruise and deliver loads than race and go into a story.
so do i but i will try out the story and see how it is
Old 06-15-2009, 09:19 PM
Approved Member

As for everyone, who wants to have a simulation... Well, I can't in any way avoid the realization, that this is no simulator... I mean, yeah, it has trucks.. Loads, and realistic roads... But.. It's still going to be racing game, with trucks, and some economy . After playing a bit of Eurotruck, and watching some other truck games videos on youtube it becomes very obvious, how much those games are closer to simulation . I mean, just look at traffic speed.. The traffic must overtake a truck with load in reality, but in Rig'n'Roll it's just to slow.

So, game will probably fit more people, who play more action-packed games. Maybe it will be a good balance, I don't know. I surely hope. All in all, I like action packed Hard Truck 2 (it seams, officially it is called King of the Road), so Rig'n'Roll will work for me .
Old 06-16-2009, 01:40 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwx View Post
As for everyone, who wants to have a simulation... Well, I can't in any way avoid the realization, that this is no simulator... I mean, yeah, it has trucks.. Loads, and realistic roads... But.. It's still going to be racing game, with trucks, and some economy . After playing a bit of Eurotruck, and watching some other truck games videos on youtube it becomes very obvious, how much those games are closer to simulation . I mean, just look at traffic speed.. The traffic must overtake a truck with load in reality, but in Rig'n'Roll it's just to slow.

You can't compared RnR with SCS games without taking into account all the features of both games. We dont know all the features of RnR yet, so there's no real way of comparing them. Sometimes in RL is can be a raced to reach your destination before other trucks.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:47 PM
Approved Member

Well, yes. I just quickly compared first glance at some SCS games, especially EuroTruck, and all experience from King of the Road... King of the Road is very racy-like

Anyway, time will tell the truth, it seams I'm just speculating...