Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > RNR videos

RNR videos RNR videos and related discussions

Old 10-02-2007, 12:42 PM
Approved Member

Arrow Old Rig 'N" Roll Game Play Trailers.

The trailer for this game looks and sounds good, is there a higher res version anywhere?
Old 10-02-2007, 05:41 PM
Approved Member

Old 10-02-2007, 07:27 PM
Approved Member

Nice!
Old 10-02-2007, 07:52 PM
Approved Member

whowwwwwwww nice movie. this game looks almost finished but when will it finaly be released. i mean will it be this year or summer 2008? so evengy could you please give us a rough estimate of the release date, everyone is a bit unpatient (because we want to play it )
Old 10-02-2007, 09:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombakas
(drools all over the interchanges)
God dam I want it so bad... I am SO driving on I-80 once I get it.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:31 AM
Registered Member

I don't like the way trailers sit on the truck. Sience when a reefer trailer is lower then the cab, like in this picture
the trailers in haullin looks good, but the rig'n roll ones.... if they will look like the ones from HT2, remember how they were lifted on the end side, don't know why, looks ugly. They have no idea how this minor things can affect a game.
Old 10-03-2007, 03:02 PM
Approved Member

The question should adress wheter it is realistic or not, not if it just looks good.
Old 10-04-2007, 09:27 PM
Approved Member

Watching that trailer makes me really miss my truck driving days...sort of. I logged a measly half a million miles but got to see much of the US. Places that I would have never seen and people that I would have never met had I not had a job like that. It gave me a larger and truer sense of what I would eventually be putting my life on the line for.
Old 10-08-2007, 10:52 PM
Registered Member

giddy up. that looks amazing, too bad we couldn't hear engine sounds and such, but maybe this wasn't fully developed when the video was created. Awesome work, can't wait to see the real game! This makes me want to drive my rig, and I am really thinking about converting a Logitec G25 into something a little more truck like - I guess I will have to buy a parts truck from the 70's . I like the backfire from the Freightshaker, that and the black exhaust reminds me of an over fueled Jimmy that just had the hammer dropped!

What happened to the Kenworth K100 - I saw this truck a while ago on the Rig'n'Roll vehicles site, but it seems to have disappeared. Does this have to do with the fact that the K100 is not a standard offer Kenworth anymore? Has the truck been dropped from final game? I would love to see more 1960's and 70's trucks in there!
Old 10-09-2007, 02:54 AM
Approved Member

One of the last demo videos had a brief clip of the K100 in a custom scheme driving down the road - I hope it's still in there; one of my favorite trucks.