Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 09-01-2010, 09:22 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromehead View Post
Thanks rambo rich,
I hope to be online soon and start getting to know people
good to know I'm not the only mature gamer on here
..kev..
Far from it mate.
Welcome to both a great game and a great community. Shame we're on different consoles though.
Old 09-17-2010, 12:00 AM
Approved Member

Hey, i'm new to the forum. I was recommended to join here by someone in the game. Well, it's nice to meet you guys.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:34 AM
Approved Member

welcome akula, what system and time zone?? read through this thread and meet some of the other newer pilots and then check out the threads for your system. a great community and great pilots who will kick you "behind" but teach you many things as well.
Old 09-17-2010, 02:52 PM
Approved Member

I'm on the PS3, and i'm in the Eastern Time Zone (New York, US).
Old 09-17-2010, 03:18 PM
Approved Member

Hey Akula I am on Eastern Time Zone also, always looking for a wingman. you will find me on ps3 (arcade) most nights somewhere between 9:00-11:00pm.
My Screen name is R-BADD7. look forward to flying with you
Old 09-18-2010, 01:27 PM
Registered Member

Hey guys, The names Big Jon! I purchased this awesome game yesterday and im just starting out the campaign mode on realistic settings. Im in the UK and havn't got many people on my friends list who play this game online, So i'd be very greatful if some of you could add me on Xbox Live wherever your from to show me the ropes online

My Gamertag is oO BigJon Oo so send e a friends request when your on next and leave a message if you could just saying who you are.

Cheers folks, Jon

Ps could someone let me know if the servers were down for anyone else last night on xbox live in the game because it kept on giving me a message saying the servers were down :S
Old 09-18-2010, 01:43 PM
Approved Member

The servers will say they are down unless someone is in the Preflight lobby.. When you get a friends list going and start playing with us, you'll always have a match to join... My Gamer Tag is DRVN1

Add me and you'll have a match to count on .. I'll also help you out with technique and settings...
Old 09-18-2010, 03:35 PM
Registered Member

Hey Drvn1, Thanks for the quick reply i appreciate it

Im going online in a minute so i'll add you on there and we can have a talk about the game. I love how realistic it is however i need to practice on my landings more lol, My Buddy Kieren will possibly be online later tonight as well so i'll introduce you to him when we're in a party and we'll be greatful for the extra online friends for that game
Old 09-19-2010, 09:15 PM
Approved Member

welcome to the forum one and all
Old 09-20-2010, 02:02 PM
Registered Member

Hello.

New XBOX player here, just got the game a few days ago and loving it.

Gamertag: 'fartskull'.

Usually on: evenings into late night.
Skill level: total n00b...

Happy to play any mode, any difficulty (though leaning towards Sim as most preferred) just so long as I can find a game.

Also, I'm willing to help with getting unlocks, if assistance is reciprocated. No flames please, I'm usually dead against 'boosting', but being so late to the game combined with the (frankly terrible) way the online is set up, makes it practically impossible to get a 'legit' full hangar these days - managed to play a little online last night and actually getting into a match is the biggest bloody challenge - so I've got no problem with anyone grinding out a few extra aircraft/loadouts.

Personally, I'd like the B-17 just so I can intercept a formation of the beasts in a 109 or 190 in a custom Training mission and I was more than a little annoyed when I found I couldn't do that, even after completing the campaign and all the single missions. Bad game design, imo. The devs should've made all aircraft (eventually) available in singleplayer and kept the online unlock progression separate. Ah, well.

Anyway - Brits, Yanks, Canucks, anyone - shoot us a friend request if you need some extra cannon fodder to make up the numbers, cheers!