Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > 4x4: Hummer

4x4: Hummer Off road driving simulation.

Old 07-10-2009, 01:09 AM
Registered Member

Default This game is awesome !

Empty forum, no reviews, no talk, no nothing for such an awesome game.. Best off road racing game to date (excluding the soundtrack).. shame!
Old 08-12-2009, 03:05 AM
Registered Member

Default indeed BEst off road sim evah

this is enjoyable. it's almost realistic, and i just love the cabin view. nice detail work
Old 09-26-2009, 07:13 AM
Registered Member

The game is alright but it ain't really nothing compared to the feel of 4x4 Evo 2 not to put this game down an all. The thing I wish that this game had was the feeling of the trucks can freely moved and not scripted to level itself off. Having the psychics like DiRT and the few games that are simulators this game would be the best off road simulator there is. Maybe this could be a idea for the next game. Maybe throw in multiplayer and the user friendly to making it adaptable to add new trucks made by the user, even a track maker and so on, probably alot of work to do but it could be worth the $50 per game when it releases.
Old 05-07-2010, 06:45 PM
Approved Member

I am downloading this game as we speak. its worth the money at 10 bucks. a track maker would be awesome and i wouldnt mind paying for it as an add-on.

looks like a really good game from the videos on youtube.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikerness View Post
Empty forum, no reviews, no talk, no nothing for such an awesome game.. Best off road racing game to date (excluding the soundtrack).. shame!
That's kinda the trend with 1c? Not sure why. They have some decent games but they get lost.