Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > The Tomorrow War

The Tomorrow War Space sim. 27th Century. Take part in the great war between The United Earth Empire and Konkordia.

Old 04-28-2009, 12:25 PM
Registered Member

Default In flight chatter

i noticed that there is no in flight chatter and after investigating this i noticed that a large number of .ogg files seems to either be damaged or missing.

Or they where forgotten to be included.

check your self in ../sound/* and you'll notice that a number of .ogg files are only 3.KB large and trying to play any of them in winamp will only result in it skipping to next file. the other ogg files that have a sensible size plays just fine

Last edited by Felgard; 04-28-2009 at 12:35 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 04-28-2009, 06:08 PM
Approved Member

Felgard

well spotted, I wonder whether or not the developer could upload these files so that we can download them
Old 04-28-2009, 06:27 PM
Approved Member

Hi guys,

1c's product manager/tech support guy (who seems most helpful) has confirmed the problem and referred it to the developers.

Hopefully this will get patched soon.
Old 04-28-2009, 09:40 PM
Approved Member

Well that's good to hear.

Gotta buy the game tomorrow.
Old 04-28-2009, 09:43 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyph View Post
Well that's good to hear.

Gotta buy the game tomorrow.
Tomorrow heh?
Well I'm happy for you cause its nowhere to be found in my country so I got no other choice than to wait and download it from Gamersgate.
Still wondering what keeps them from making it available now already..., maybe for this issue and such...
Old 04-30-2009, 02:11 PM
Registered Member

Hi,

I just wanted to ask if there has been any progress in fixing the in flight chatter in the game? As it stands now, it's pretty hard to make out what's going on in game, and it also gets pretty dull with all that silence.

If anyone has any info to share, it would be much apreciated.

-BloodLoss
Old 04-30-2009, 09:59 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtJamesWatts View Post
Tomorrow heh?
Well I'm happy for you cause its nowhere to be found in my country so I got no other choice than to wait and download it from Gamersgate.
Still wondering what keeps them from making it available now already..., maybe for this issue and such...
Yup. Seems I got lucky - apparently only very few copies arrived here in retail. Cenega sucks I guess.
Old 05-02-2009, 05:41 PM
Approved Member

if we'll have to wait for a patch to address this we are going to wait for a veeeeeery long time.... some folks are still waiting for patches from 2007 games
Old 05-05-2009, 07:11 PM
Registered Member

Is anyone else getting in Russian chater?
Old 05-07-2009, 02:22 PM
Approved Member

I would also like to know when this will be fixed. I got the GamersGate-version and finished the tutorial mission today (after much confusion), and I would like to continue playing this game as it seems very interesting, but with such a major problem I just can't bring myself to play further before it's been fixed.

Seriously, what on earth happened here, 1C? After highly polished quality games like King's Bounty, Fantasy Wars and Cryostasis I expected MUCH more from you.