Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > 4x4: Hummer

4x4: Hummer Off road driving simulation.

Old 02-27-2009, 12:46 AM
Registered Member

Default 4x4 Hummer Russian Patch 1.1

Hi,

I can't really translate the language from Russian to English very well but I can explain what I have seen improved after installing this patch. As well for some of you having trouble downloading the patch from the Russian game site for this patch takes ages.. about 30 - 70 KBPS which is kinda slow . So I decided to upload it to FileFront where most of the connection to most of the countries should be good if you say 700 KBPS average is good.

As Seen Improvements:

Graphics:
I have seen the graphics where updated with Bloom and HDR which gives the game more of that WOW! experience.

GamePlay:
I have noticed an improvement on the vehicle psychics and noticed some of the parts are unlocked and some bugs with the car not able to climb up hill on some areas that you know your vehicle can climb up. I also have noticed that a bug I have noticed first was fixed like after being stuck in a big mud pile and after you get out of the mud pile your car still acts like it is still in the mud pile. That bug was fixed.. I know 1C might add in some things I may have missed maybe they will be nice enough to translate the patch notes for me and for you guys.

Notes:
I know the USA version is coming out soon but I was to impatient on this and decided to buy the russian version.. as I used the Texts_ENG.scr in the Data directory of the game for the game to be in mostly english. I hope you guys install this patch whenever you can you'll be seeing some major changes and you will actually like the game alot more. I am helping out in making this game a little more popular and a helping to make game experience a little better for everyone else.

Download Link Original Place in Russian Language:
http://games.1c.ru/hummer/?type=file&file_id=465

Download LINK (MIRROR)
http://browse.files.filefront.com/4x...owsefiles.html
Old 06-30-2009, 03:21 PM
Registered Member

so is this 1.1 patch readable for english users? or is it only worth downloading if you speak russian?..

is the english version out yet? thanks
Old 07-01-2009, 07:00 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1k3m1 View Post
so is this 1.1 patch readable for english users? or is it only worth downloading if you speak russian?..

is the english version out yet? thanks
Don't know about the patch, but the game is out, for example at Gamersgate.
Old 07-01-2009, 11:04 AM
Registered Member

righty o kewl.. yeh ive already got the game, and ive found a few graphics bugs in it, and just wondered if the russian patch would work with my english version of the game
Old 07-01-2009, 11:08 AM
Approved Member

Oh, didn't understand the question. No the patch is not out yet, and I have no info about posiible release date.
Old 07-01-2009, 04:59 PM
Registered Member

haha sorry my bad.. no probs let us know when ya hear about something!!
Old 09-12-2009, 05:31 PM
Approved Member

sorry deutsch version patch?????
Old 09-26-2009, 06:58 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesil View Post
sorry deutsch version patch?????
Don't think they released the Deutch Patch yet if i only knew how to translate it I would do it but I don't know any other language except English but if you knew where the Next and Cancel button where in any setup you would know what button to push.. thats what I go by. I hope they come out with a USA version soon looking forward to it I hate getting third party patches to translate the game to english.
Old 09-26-2009, 11:52 AM
Approved Member

Talking

thank you
Old 01-24-2010, 09:56 AM
Registered Member

This patch isn't compatible with Impulse version !