Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames

Fulqrum PublishingGames Discuss Fulqrum Publishing games not listed below.

Old 09-18-2007, 03:49 PM
Approved Member

Default You are Empty

Another 1C game is You are Empty. This horror FPS caused many cries of encouragement from the side of the leading game portals. There are some examples:

The game makes for a potentially interesting mix of horror and action (Gamespot.com)...first-rate graphics engine (GameDaily.com)...the animated scenes are fantastic...You Are Empty should attract plenty of FPS fans looking for another title to add to their collection (Gamezone.com).
There you can find the full versions of the reviews:

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/yo...;picks;title;1

http://pc.gamezone.com/gzreviews/p23908_02.htm

Check out some screenshots from the game:
http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/you-are-empty/gallery
Old 09-19-2007, 09:07 PM
Registered Member

I played this game to the end when it came out. It's actually very nice, the grim atmosphere is the best feature. The story is quite unique as well, the ending is a bit sad but also heroic.
The graphics fit well within the scary atmosphere, sounds are great and the gameplay is the kind of what one would expect from an FPS.
It has its small flaws here and there but the game is enjoyable nevertheless.
Old 09-22-2007, 02:30 PM
Approved Member

This is a good game,I finished it some time ago and the cutscenes were quite artsy,but still were nice.

One thing that made me laugh(in a good way) was those giant chickens .I do wonder what the devs were smoking when they came up with the idea.

I would have loved to have more dialogues,but it was FPS game after all so I can't expect too much story.
Old 10-13-2007, 12:45 PM
Registered Member

Where can i get the euro version of this game? It's so hard to find. I found only 3 sellers selling the asian version so far.
Old 10-14-2007, 12:20 AM
Approved Member

Hello.The game awaits over at Gamers Gate.www.gamersgate.com.Sweet linky: http://www.gamersgate.com/index.php?...mart&Itemid=14

You're welcome.

Menicus.

P.S. I got boxed version of mine at Greek shop of FNAC,could not trace it in their website for you though.
Old 01-06-2008, 02:41 PM
Approved Member

I have a question to Evgeny. I would like to buy this game. It appears that there is a Russian version and English version. The English version was shipped to EU (and Asia ?) in the ned 2006. In the end 2007, the English version was released in the US market.

The question is: What are the differences between these versions ? Is the content the same for the Russian-speaking and the English speaking game (which one is better to play) ? Is the latest US English version any different from the EU version ? (E.g. does it contain the 1.2 + sound patches ? Different game content ?)

Here is why I am asking. I could buy this game from several sources -- on-line European, Russian market, on-line Asian, and here is the US market.
Old 01-13-2008, 12:19 PM
Approved Member

Ok, so here is what I have found out. The English version already contains the 1.1 and 1.2 patches which were required for the Russian version. In addition, one can apply a sound patch on either version.

I have ordered the game at play-asia.com. It is an "Asian" version which comes in English (and English manual, as fa as I understood). I am yet to see if the game can be switched between the English and Russian language.

I have paid US$21 including postage. As I said the game have not arrived yet. I wonedr whom I should approach (and annoy the hell out of them) if I discover some problems with the game (with the software and not DVD itself).
Old 01-14-2008, 06:53 AM
Approved Member

If you have any problems you should write to our support team (support at 1cpublishing.eu) and they gonna help you. But I hope you won't face any problems with the game.
Old 01-14-2008, 10:24 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evgeny View Post
If you have any problems you should write to our support team (support at 1cpublishing.eu) and they gonna help you. But I hope you won't face any problems with the game.
OK, so I got the game and installed it. I got a problem with it: the textures are corrupted (they look like a checkerboard). I did a search, and found out that someone else got the same problem (i.e., corrupted textures) when he installed the latest nVidia driver 6.14.11.6921 of 5 December 2007 (before the installation of this driver, the game was al'right). I had the same driver to begin with, and I also had the corrupted textures upon installation of the game.

I already made a posting at another forum, where I demonstrated someone's screenshot with proper textures. After that, I showed my screenshot of the same scene with the corrupted textures.

http://www.kamrad.ru/showthread.php?...0&pagenumber=9

I wonder if I should install the older driver (how old ?), or the support staff can offer a solution.

Last edited by valerian; 01-14-2008 at 10:39 AM. Reason: correcting my English
Old 01-14-2008, 10:33 AM
Approved Member

I'd advise you to write to the support team. They will help you, I guess.