Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > Planet Alcatraz

Planet Alcatraz 3D role playing game with isometric projection.

Old 05-24-2011, 09:28 PM
Approved Member

Default This game was surprisingly fun!

the voice acting is hillarious and the translation is bad but nothing is beyond understanding and actually adds to the tongue in cheek humor of a game that doesn't seem to take itself too seriously. The world is large and fun to explore with just the right amount of side quests. It's not perfect but I got it essentially for free ($5 in gamersgate blue coins) and it was worth $20-30 imo.

I just have to say that the ending was perfect. A mission to grab awesome gear (think fallout 2 power armor and gauss rifles) for the last fight but wait our guns need "ammo". A nice long running battle to get "ammo" for uber guns. Then a big fight to the objective, then a nice long escape battle and THEN a big hairy final battle with a couple dozen heavily armed goons that I barely managed to scrape through on the first try. Then the unlikely heroes get drunk and fly away. Classic.

PLEASE localize the second one 1C! Skip voice and go all text, I'll buy it for sure.
Old 05-25-2011, 09:09 AM
Approved Member

Glad you enjoyed the game!