Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > The Tomorrow War

The Tomorrow War Space sim. 27th Century. Take part in the great war between The United Earth Empire and Konkordia.

Old 11-21-2007, 08:39 AM
Approved Member

Default The Tomorrow War Interview

Polish game website Gry.02.Pl has published an interview with Yury Nekrasov, the leader of Crioland – developers of the space sim The Tomorrow War
The article covers such topics as gameplay, storyline, combat system, locations and many others. Please read the full interview in English and Polish here
Old 11-21-2007, 11:09 PM
Approved Member

Thx, will certainly take the time to read it
Old 12-05-2007, 10:14 PM
Approved Member

Why is there an English forum if this game isn't being released outside of Russia?
Old 12-06-2007, 05:37 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avimimus View Post
Why is there an English forum if this game isn't being released outside of Russia?
It is here because we plan to release the game outside of Russia and other CIS countries.
Old 12-06-2007, 08:40 PM
Approved Member

That should be interesting. I know a number of us attempted to obtain copies when it was first released. It has some neat features (such as the large battles, integrated atmosphere and Russian writing). Unfortunately, it also apparently has the limitations of its genre (poor AI, poor flight and damage models). Still it should be nice to check out this very different take on space combat games. S!
Old 12-07-2007, 09:04 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avimimus View Post
That should be interesting. I know a number of us attempted to obtain copies when it was first released. It has some neat features (such as the large battles, integrated atmosphere and Russian writing). Unfortunately, it also apparently has the limitations of its genre (poor AI, poor flight and damage models). Still it should be nice to check out this very different take on space combat games. S!
Should be out in North America and Europe approximately in Spring 2008.
Old 12-11-2007, 01:01 AM
Approved Member

Thanks,

Do you know if its is possible to make new missions and gameplay mods?
Old 12-11-2007, 01:59 PM
Registered Member

I suggest you kook for the answers in the other thread...
Old 12-12-2007, 07:20 AM
Approved Member

The game is done so, that its format is very open and it's quit easy to edit the missions. But there is no map editor. Thank you for your question.
Old 12-15-2007, 03:12 PM
Approved Member

Hello there: this is my first post and I will start to say thank you to 1C for permitting us europeans to one day have the honour of playing tomorrow war (this game looks fantastic). I definately am saving my money for this one. However I've heard that the tomorrow war already has an add-on in russia called tomorrow war: factor K. I was woundering if one day we will be able to play factor K in europe too, as it seems the add-on continues the story where the tomorrow war left out. And their is no such horrible thing as an unfinished story. LOL

I'm looking forward to hear your advice.

best regards.

mike.

P.S: this is off-topic, I'm sorry, but I also hope that 1C will also provide us with a BOXED english version of the Parkan 2 game I'm also awaiting impatiently, As I prefer to buy a game this way than purchase and download it from sites like gamer's gate. After all they already have a german boxed version in germany, so why not an english boxed version in UK one day?

Last edited by starlord; 12-15-2007 at 03:55 PM.