Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames

Fulqrum PublishingGames Discuss Fulqrum Publishing games not listed below.

Old 04-18-2015, 05:19 AM
Registered Member

Default What is this games engine?

Hi,

I have a decent experience in coding (php, c#, c++) but zero experience in making games (except for a few days in Stencyl).

Now, I've seen a tons of wheels games coming out each day so I was wondering if there is some tool which makes this process easier. I've heard about racing game makers, but couldn't find one that people say it works 100%.

I would like to make something like Snake or Worm, or maybe something simpler. I've seen INKA games have tens of similar games, and they all seem to share the same engine.

I ask this because I run a site with wheels games , and need to either code games myself or to look for someone to do that for me. Not sure how much would that cost and where to look for programmers. is there a place for that on this forum?

thanks
Old 01-31-2024, 04:09 PM
Approved Member

As a global player in the lighting industry vf lighting serves clients around the world, delivering its products to dmax headlight residential or commercial and industrial projects. The company's international reach highlights its ability to meet the diverse needs of a global clientele.
Old 02-12-2024, 02:42 PM
Approved Member

The vape manufacturers implement robust quality control standards throughout the production process to lost mary mo5000 ensure consistency, safety, and reliability of their products. Stringent quality control measures minimize the risk of defects or malfunctions.
Old 02-14-2024, 07:55 PM
Approved Member

With waterproof wiring, homeowners can have peace of mind knowing that their outdoor lighting systems are protected against moisture-related issues and potential electrical hazards, allowing them to hard truck bed covers enjoy their outdoor spaces safely and worry-free.
Old 03-13-2024, 07:24 PM
Approved Member

Trim any overhanging branches near your roof. Seal any gaps or cracks in the roof. Ensure proper attic insulation to prevent ice dams. Check for roofing team in Spring Texas signs of water damage in the attic. Clean and inspect your chimney for any obstructions.
Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM
Approved Member

Luxury footwear artisanal craftsmanship and attention to detail are highly valued. Statement-making designs nike dunk low disrupt 2 pale ivory featuring bold patterns and textures are catching the eye of fashion enthusiasts.