Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames

Fulqrum PublishingGames Discuss Fulqrum Publishing games not listed below.

Old 01-01-2010, 05:06 AM
Registered Member

I like IL-2 series. The game just keeps getting better. I think it is a fabulous game.
Old 03-28-2010, 01:09 AM
Approved Member

I very love Konung series , cause its pretty good at story , a different and special story
Old 07-17-2010, 05:48 PM
Approved Member

Space Rangers 2 is my only choice. Best RPG I have played in a decade or more! Shame it is so unknown so no votes here other than me and another!
Old 08-23-2010, 12:46 PM
Registered Member

I love war games one of my favorite is "Men of War".
Old 12-23-2010, 12:55 PM
Registered Member

Talking Best evar!!!

Star wolves is the best i played 2&3 beated them in a week
and enjoyed the like hell!!!
Old 12-23-2010, 04:28 PM
Approved Member

Kings Bounty series
Old 04-09-2011, 01:31 PM
Registered Member

My favourite is A.I.M. ... but i don't know why people don't like it ! It is so great ! I know everyone got different tastes but still ... no one online on A.I.M. ? I like it so much i am even staying to get my rating , do all missions and convince everyone , but still i wanted to play it online with some real people !
Old 04-29-2011, 09:52 PM
Approved Member

Smile

Konung!

I like a few 1C games. They have some olde school games, and they are the ones I like.

My favourite overall is the Konung series though. Just something about it. It's not just my favourite 1C game series, but also some of my favourite games of all.
Old 01-13-2012, 06:43 AM
Registered Member

1C Company (Russian: Фирма "1С") is one of the largest independent Russian software developers and publishers. Its headquarters are in Moscow, Russia. It is best known outside of the former Soviet Union as a video game developer whose presence has come to dominate events like the KRI, and whose products have begun to show up for international platforms like the Xbox.[1] In the internal Russian market 1C is considered a leader in business software as well, however of the 13 tons of software they have been reported as shipping daily, 98% of it is game software.[1] 1C's comprehensive business software suite 1C:Предприятие (1Credpriyatiye, 1C:Enterprise) has held an overwhelming market share for over a decade. 1C is also a leader in localizing and publishing Russian-language versions of international software. For instance, more than half of popular Western video games are licensed and published by 1C. The company has over 700 employees, 10,000 business partners, 4,500 authorized retailers, 1,200 training centers, 200 authorized certification locations and over 280 stores in 100 cities.[2]
Old 02-29-2012, 03:33 AM
Registered Member

So many games. I'm really bad at these things. Always there are: Super Metroid, Majora's Mask. Add Xenoblade to that and you have a likely top 3. After that it gets really tricky.I really REALLY need to develop my own list in that area. Just simply look at my library of games, and choose...

It's quite difficult, but I'm trying my best. I think the only way I can truly develop a top 5 is if I obsessively evaluated every one of my top tier games to the point where I do see more from one game than the other. So, instead, I am simply going to list my top tiers.