Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames

Fulqrum PublishingGames Discuss Fulqrum Publishing games not listed below.

Old 10-12-2007, 08:59 PM
Approved Member

Default 1C Publishing Games Online Shop, interviews.

Hello.My name is Menicus(Christopher), I am thirty four years old from Athens,Greece.THANK YOU for opening the forum fo your games, I'm very happy to see 1C firm making such a dynamic reappeareance in the games scene. The site design is ace, and very comfy to navigate, and there are plenty infos and stuff to download from each game.You should know that Greek gamers love your games, and we're actually many people that desire VERY much some of the upcoming titles.I played "You're Empty", and some of "A.I.M. 2" this summer, and I recently purchased the UFO games trilogy, which is just awesome!
I'd like to ask to things pls:1)do we know when the online shop and download service of 1C games will be launched,this year,early 2008 e.t.c??At Gamers Gate-www.gamersgate.com you can allready purchase titles like "Death to Spies" and "Fantasy Wars", and I know they are a well known onlinne games shop and download platform, but I prefer to buy directly from you and support you better. Titles like "Death to Spies"-the demo is amazing - wet the appetite very much, and I'm very eager to play it. 2)I'd love to see as many interviews as possible, especially from new developers.Like I said, I love "Death to Spies", so why not have the chance to meet the Hangar Games guys and have them talk to us a bit?The same goes for all 1C hot games, "Cryostasis", "Fantasy Wars" e.t.c.

Thank you very much,

Menicus.
Old 10-12-2007, 09:56 PM
Approved Member

Well I don't know about those dev interviews at all(I'll let a mod answer that),but they said the online shop would be opened at the end of this month..my guess is around 26th since that's the release date of alien shooter vengeance.

Just a guess really,but might hold true.
Old 10-13-2007, 11:27 PM
Approved Member

Hello blacktick.Thank you for the reply, it would be really good to see the shop open near the end of October,it's the easiest thing to get everything from Gamers Gate,but I really like 1C guys and I wanna be as supportive as possible.So, I'll play the waiting game along with everybody else!
As for the interviews I have no knowledge of any-at least in English-myself, but I really want to know more about some devs.

Greetings,

Menicus.
Old 10-15-2007, 05:30 AM
Approved Member

Hi, Menicus. As for our online shop, that's right it's going to be launched at the end of this month. Well, as for interviews, we'' inform you about any new one, so stay tuned.
Old 10-15-2007, 09:04 PM
Approved Member

Hello Evgeny. Thank you for taking the time to reply. I really can't wait for the online shop to open, I'm VERY hungry and passionate to grow my games collection incredibly!
As for the interviews, sure, we'll be happy with everything we can get to know.By the way, can you please say to the guys at Hangar Games that I LOVE them, and that I invite them to Greece for their next summer hollidays?!

And seriously, we are with you 100 percent beautiful 1C people.Keep them hot and coming!

Thank you,

Menicus.
Old 10-16-2007, 05:33 AM
Approved Member

Thank you for such warm words. As for Hangar Games, I'll try to reach them and pass your invitation to them.
Old 10-16-2007, 05:22 PM
Approved Member

Hello.Evgeny thank you for all our communication. There are many exceptionally talented developers working their magic under 1C's warm umbrella, that this winter is allready filled with really great games.Death to spies, Fantasy Wars, King's Bounty are really the creme de la creme of 1C house for now, and 2008 itself is going to be gamers bliss! Cryostasis is allready a favorite, I'm mostly an rpg and rts gamer, but "You are Empty", turned out to be more than a nice fuzzy old school fps nostalgia and as a result, heart got warmed for good in the summer!
Shall we open the door for all soul warming,mind blowing sweet games?Yes sir, let them all in please!

Thank you,

Menicus.
Old 10-16-2007, 05:38 PM
Approved Member

At this point I must say that 1C games have brought lots of joy to me.

As soon as I read that Gamersgate is distributing 1C games,I was thoroughly excited since I have seen all sorts of screens,trailers,news you name em about their games.
And now I have bought almost every 1C game on gamersgate,except for the latest ones(gotta finish the rest too),but there is one I'd like to comment:

MORE RPG'S!!!!

There is a lot of strategy/rts games and fps too,but I'd like to see more traditional rpg's that are not overly emphasized on hacking and slashing.
Dungeon cleaners is one of those rpg games I'm eagerly waiting.

But is there more coming?
Old 10-16-2007, 08:09 PM
Approved Member

Hello Blacktick. Gamers Gate is known to be a very reliable and updated online shop, I was tempted to buy EVERYTHING-lol- 1C related, but the top reason I'm eagerly waiting for their own online shop is bc I know 1C are making a fresh new start in game publishing and they need all the attention and care they can get.
As for traditional clean rpgs, Dungeon Cleaners is a favorite for me too, but I'd except new rpg titles to be announced sometime near mid February to March time, this make sense if they are scheduled for later than Autumn 2008 release, because lots of new titles are allready waiting in their line to be released in 2008, unless...there's something of a hidden ace that is destined for within 2008 releases, and 1C are keeping it unannounced until it's proper time.We'll have to wait and see!
Thank you,

Menicus.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:04 PM
Approved Member

Thanks a lot for your support. The online shop is due to open pretty soon and we plan to have both our old and brand new titles avaialble for download there.