Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > The Tomorrow War

The Tomorrow War Space sim. 27th Century. Take part in the great war between The United Earth Empire and Konkordia.

Old 09-18-2007, 03:20 PM
Approved Member

Default What do you think about the game?

We are very interested in your opinion on our games and wish you tell us what you think about The Tomorrow War. What are you waiting from this game? How do you like graphics, gameplay, sound, advantages, disadvantages and so on. Feel free to express your thoughts.
Old 09-22-2007, 02:23 PM
Approved Member

I'm a very big fan of space sims so I'm definetly waiting for this.
Seen videos of this and I must say it looks very good,although maybe a little slow paced,but that might be a good thing.

But one thing I really like is the fact that you can talk to other npc's in between missions,meaning it really is story driven. I like my games with a good story.

The graphics do look good oh and the ability to fly to planets is always welcome.
So I'm hoping great things from this game and I'm just wondering when the english release is due?
Old 09-22-2007, 06:05 PM
Registered Member

Hello, I am MicroJak, of Spacetrace Forums.

I was annoyed a few days ago when a member of this forum posted a spam topic on our forum, spacetrace, trying to 'drum up buisness'. We thought it was a spambot, but later I have found out that it wasn't.

If you want to use Spacetrace Forums, use them respectibly and not to advertise ceratin games such as this one.

The link can be found here:

http://www.spacetrace.com/forum

Discussions ----> Off Topic ----> Tommorow War new forum

Thankyou, and please don't do it again, ok? Thanks .

MicroJak
Old 09-24-2007, 06:36 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktick
So I'm hoping great things from this game and I'm just wondering when the english release is due?
The english release is scheduled to Q4 2007.
Old 09-25-2007, 06:25 PM
Registered Member

well, i just found out about it in gamespot few minutes ago. i haven't played a space sim since... huh, freespace 2.

what am i waiting? well, basically, for a well told story and believeable charaters. since it's based on a series of books i am sure that it can have one. freespace 2 is a fine example of a good story.

my perfect space sim is the one that gives you the feeling of being just one small soldier in a big army. yet, one that can make a difference. i will always remember freespace 2 final mission.the one with the whole army around you.

also, i wouldn't mind a joystick support.

about graphics, as long as they look nice it's ok.

PLEASE sell the game via steam. games in steam sell more then people know. and it will allow everyone around the world to buy the game.
Old 09-25-2007, 06:42 PM
Approved Member

No steam...no way.

1C has a deal with paradox which allows them to digitally distribute their games via gamersgate. No program like steam needed to play the game.
you just need the gamersgate downloader in order to install the game.

I like that way better than steam.

Last edited by Shega; 05-19-2008 at 07:18 AM.
Old 09-25-2007, 08:42 PM
Registered Member

contrary to you i like it that steam got all of my games. no 500 different folders in program files, no 500 different groups in start->programs etc. everything a click a way. no need to even deal with the installation or cd keys. also, this new community section in steam look fantastic. it is embedded into the game itself. in any game just just ctrl+tab and it shows up in a second+you get built in voice chat for any game.
Old 10-02-2007, 08:50 PM
Registered Member

If you guys can make a space sim with the depth and true sim qualityies like IL2 then you will hav a winner. If the spacecraft have a wide range of flight models and damage models, you will have a winner. I hope for craft that do not turn on a dime where the combat is too fast and tight cornering. make it like a ww2 in space sim. Trust me do it.

cheers

Mobius
Old 10-09-2007, 02:53 PM
Approved Member

Hi guys,

Because we were talking about The Tomorrow War on the Spaceforce Rogue Universe forums and I said that there was still no release date known for the US and Europe, someone was so kind to point me to this topic.

If its really true that we can expect it over here in Q4 2007 then I know you would make a couple of us guys very happy.
The game looks very interesting with a good storyline and I personally am attracted by the planetary part

Keep up the good work and looking forward to a more precise release date.

Any idea already if it will also be made available via digital download?

EDIT:

Maybe one thing I would like to point out already, make sure that there is good voice acting because that can be very annoying if its done badly.
Thx
Old 10-09-2007, 02:58 PM
Approved Member

At the end of October the online store will be launched at our website, so the game should be available there after the release.
Thank you for your question.