Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > Death Track: Resurrection

Death Track: Resurrection Combat racing game, a successor of the legendary Deathtrack, one of the founders of the combat racing genre.

Old 09-08-2008, 09:54 AM
Registered Member

I just tired demo 2
and the only imrovement between demos
appears to be the ability to control the gun
turrent direction , its still got the SAME
ISSUES as the prev demo and STILL
has protect.exe disc protection
when theres no disc

Still has UGLY colors in the game
and no Multiplayer modes listed .

At this stage I am sure I wont bother
with the final edition or recommend
it to anyone
Old 09-09-2008, 08:50 PM
Registered Member

Default Dont like it

I had my first computer when I was five, 386 Packard bell about 8mb of ram.

First game i ever got was AAARGH, it was okay, but then I got death track, came out in 89 but I got it in 1990. I loved it, played it over and over again, I learned to start out on SF because there is a turn that you cant take with a fast modified car. Yeh thats right, I actually remember that.

But I won't play this game ever, this game is just too over done, too much of everything.

The locations are too radical, everything has a neo-tokyo look about it, the combat is too over the top(jumps and flips and jets on the sides of vehicles) and speaking of vehicles, who would honestly beef up a rx-8? All the cars need to be american muscle, I am sure most cadillac's practically come from the factory bullet proof.

Everything doesn't need to be over the top, in fact from all the videos I tried to watch, everything needs to be simplified.

Obviously the locations in the original were green grass around the track and a cityscape. But these cities/tracks can be a little more realistic and grittier, maybe I just dont like neon colors.

Overall it just looks like there is just too much going on around the player, the nice thing about the original was that you could easily focus on shooting the guy in front of you or placing caltrops for the guy behind you.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:00 PM
Registered Member

Broken Frame rate.

The Graphics Looks Outdated,And By The Way, Must We Run It On Max So We Can Get Good Graphics?,I Mean, Compare The Low Settings Of "Grid" To The Max Settings of Death Track:Resurrection, Which One Looks Better? Definitely Grid Looks Much Better.

The Guns Are Nearly The Same,The Cars Need More Upgrade Options.

The Sound Is Good ( Low A Little Bit )

The Voice Acting Is Just Stupid, With My Respect To Russia And U.K And All Countries,But You Know,This Is English,And You Probably Know How Popular The American English Is,So I Think The American Acting Would Be Much Better And Would Give It More Action.

10 Cars Are Not Enough,I Think 15 Would Be Better,Right?

And Some People Like Bikes,So,You Know....

The Visuals Are Very Good,I Think More Realistic Explosions Would Be Better.

Making A Great "First-Person" View Would Be Very Much Fun And Realistic.

I Haven't Encountered Any Bugs Yet ( Except One Bug: Sometimes If Your Cars Is Damaged Its Skin Becomes Ugly ( Not Normal ). )

The Driving Is Easy,Great And Much Fun.

The Interface Is Is OK. But,A Better One Would Be Great.

And I Think Some People Don't Like The Cartoonish Characters,Which Are Not Animated.

The Cars Are Very Good.

The Cities Are Very Good,But I Think It Needs More Work To Be Much More Beautiful And Realistic.

Will The Game Support MultiPlayer ( Online & Offline ) ?,Cause If Not,Then No Body Is Going To Buy It ( I Think Everybody Knows Why ) And There Will Not Be Much Fun.

Some Realistic Damage On The Cars Would Be Very Good ( Breakable Glass And Punchable Tires When You Shoot More Than 50 Bullet On It).

We Can't Customize The Crosshair etc.

The SoundTrack Is Just Great.

Finally The Game Is Decent But Still Needs Some Work.

We Really Need A New Great Car Combat Game.

And This Is Just My Opinion.

Thanks.

Last edited by Mr.L0NELY; 10-01-2008 at 10:13 AM.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:48 AM
Approved Member

I have GRID and i must say that it looks way better on max settings than Death truck. Also the frame rate is ok on Death truck i dont get any slow downs. And Grid runs pretty fast on max settings on my pc.But i would like to know will there be any improvemnets on graphics in the final version? When will it be relesed? It is October now and the game is not out yet!!
Old 10-15-2008, 09:50 AM
Approved Member

Does anyone now when is the release date of the game?