Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > The Tomorrow War

The Tomorrow War Space sim. 27th Century. Take part in the great war between The United Earth Empire and Konkordia.

Old 02-12-2010, 03:07 PM
Approved Member

Hello, i've just updated the fix in the first post. Please try it (you may need to load the autosave from the previous mission, Mission 30 End, to apply the changes). If problem persits, i'll look into it at Monday (i've played through the game fine a couple of weeks ago though).
Old 02-17-2010, 12:04 PM
Registered Member

I am from Slovakia, so the scripts via google translator ...

I do not believe that there is no, user who has no Savefile mission 30 or less. We will do better than ist again play game 1 of the mission.

thanx
Old 02-19-2010, 07:38 AM
Approved Member

oh wow. this is very good. had given up hope on any more support for this game. would it be a problem to simply release a complete russian language patch? to switch all audio to russian instead? I realise the patch would be pretty big, at least a couple of hundred megs, but I would honestly prefer it to how the game is now.

also, is there no chance of faktor k being released at all now?
Old 02-19-2010, 07:56 AM
Approved Member

Russian in-flight speech patch can be made, but first i want to make sure that script bugs are resolved. Some parts of the missions were changed, for example, you no longer need to switch to arcade mode to be able to escape the gravitational pull of Shao blackhole, script does this automatically. Missions 33 and 34 were heavily edited (placement of enemy ground units became more random, etc.). Any changes could bring some overlooked problems, so i wait for your feedback (i've played through the game successfully though).
There are no plans to release Factor K in English.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:32 AM
Approved Member

excellent. I'll play some later and see what I come up with.
Old 02-19-2010, 11:15 AM
Registered Member

Does anyone savegame from Mission 25, 26 or other?
Old 02-19-2010, 11:23 AM
Approved Member

Here is the save before start of Mission 25.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Mission24_end.zip (85.2 KB, 14 views)
Old 02-19-2010, 11:29 AM
Registered Member

Thank you for quick response
Old 03-03-2010, 05:38 AM
Registered Member

Default The zip file

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaksie View Post
First of all, i would like to apologize for lack of news and updates. The development studio went out of business after the game release so no kind of support is available from them.
We were forced to search for any solutions to game issues ourselves and we don't have a source code. This means that some errors (like ships sinking through ground at the end of football mission) are impossible to fix. However, i've managed to understand and correct most errors in mission scripts.

This patch fixes most scripting errors found in missions (crash in Mission 30, 31 should be okay as well). In addition, it adds text messages at the top of the screen during flight (a substitute for spoken flight chatter), which are also stored in pager log if you've missed something. A pilot head image appears briefly at the top left of the screen when someone says something. All text in the game should be translated now.

Patch installation is simple - unpack the archive into main game directory, overwriting existing files.

Please report any errors, i'll try to fix them if possible.
Thanks have solve some problems but not all.
At end mission 32 then there is a new mission 33 there is an compile error in line 922. I hope that you can solve that one to begouse for me is now game end.

Best regard
billshot1941
Old 03-03-2010, 03:24 PM
Approved Member

Oops, one extra ; symbol and boom Thanks for pointing this out, i've uploaded the updated version of the patch (it's in the first post).
Please post here if you finish the game (mission 34 is the last one).