Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > Planet Alcatraz

Planet Alcatraz 3D role playing game with isometric projection.

Old 01-14-2010, 01:34 AM
Registered Member

Unhappy Cheats ?

Is there any kinds of cheats what-so-ever in this game like console cheats for example ...or maybe trainers ?

Except cheathappens ...those rotten bastards are thieves and there's a guy here on this forum who offer a link to a site to download a save game but it ends up to a virus page so DON'T go there and he actually has the guts to say it's a false positive witch is complelty false of course ...so wake up administrator please ?

thank you in advanced

Megaverse
Old 01-14-2010, 02:55 AM
Approved Member

that guy is me and i WARNED U at first(if u read the thread well) and i downloaded the file with no problem and no virus and now i'm using the files with no problem and i'm here since a few months ago and if i wanted to get banned probably i was a banned user now so i didnt want to guide u through a virus page and u just dont use that and there is no cheat codes or console as far as i know....
Old 01-14-2010, 03:44 AM
Registered Member

very well ...why not change the link then ?? would be simpler no ?

anyway I even try to locate the stats and money via a hex editor (on the quick save games) and found nothing... did you ever tried this ?
Old 01-14-2010, 06:28 AM
Approved Member

for changing the link,it only needs someone to upload the saves somewhere else..
no i have not tried that,and i'm not a good modder also,i think "Gniarf" knows about these issues.
Old 01-15-2010, 03:46 AM
Registered Member

i'm starting to think there is a verifier of save game to see if it match with another somwhere else to prevent noobs from playing with their save game ...damn i hate that seriously

anyway i'm not good enough and seems i don't really know what i'm doing ...
Old 01-16-2010, 03:41 AM
Approved Member

This goes for many games:

Cheating on any game that costs over 20 Euros is really, really low. My advice to you is to not cheat at all. However, I find it okay if you cheat after you already beat the game.
Old 01-16-2010, 06:09 PM
Registered Member

lol well excuse me MR. MORAL i didn't know i didn't have the f*ck'n'right to do whaterver i want with MY game ...and beside what kind of stupid moral is this that under 20 euro you don't cheat ...???? that must be the most ignorant shit i have ever heard ...well let see ....hmm ohh god i payed 300 $ for that game ..hell let's go cheat guys ...to the cheat mobile ...

Anyway I'll give you some moral that you better remember ...when you only have ignorant things like that to say MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS ok ? AND DON'T write anything here it's useless and serves no purpous + i don't need your opignion i need cheats ...you don't have any then shut up ...simple as that huh ? (this world is so simple when you THINK).
Old 01-17-2010, 03:02 AM
Approved Member

what's wrong with u guy?
and i dont think only one * covers everything....
Old 01-17-2010, 04:59 AM
Registered Member

ahh i wanted to be sure he knew ...but anyway thanks for everything but i can see i'm loosing my time here and thus make you loose yours so i'll just stop coming here ...i just sign in to ask for cheats that's all i don't care for anything else here so if any MOD care to read what i say than he can close this thread permantly ...i all ready erased the site from my favorites and i'll never come again ...so on this adios dudes !
Old 01-17-2010, 07:47 AM
Approved Member

1-Moralists are soooo common these days that NOT getting offended at their s.... ahem, them, is now (almost) part of the Art Of Cheating.
2-Before you definitely forget this site, I just wanted to know: did the fix I gave you work?

@Korsakov829:You've got your opinion, we've got ours, fine, let's focus on the issue at hand (=is it possible to cheat?). What you just did is the equivalent of shouting "Let's be communists!" during one of le Pen's speeches.