Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades

Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades A new chapter in the Real Warfare realistic real-time strategy games series.

Old 12-19-2011, 01:01 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblin Wizard View Post
That's a good idea! In order to hide that units are generally clone army every unit has 3 types of helmets and e.g. knights has two totally different types of soldiers (knights and squires). Additionally devs could add 3 types of tallness. For example actual size would be the medium and two others like half-head taller and half-head shorter. It will bring much more variety to units' look and hide the problem ThisIsRealWarfare was talking about. Seems like perfect solution/compromise for me (needs very little work).
Wow! (And ofcourse WOW to PeteSK!) That is a GREAT idea. And that should be a quite simple adjustment? It would indeed hide the problem yes. I can totally agree that it would be a splendid solution. Nice idea Pete!
Old 12-20-2011, 04:01 PM
Registered Member

Well if foot soldiers could have different "size" than what about different size of horses? For example like Mongolian ponies, medium horses and heavy big war horses? Though being I know too much addicted to history I would like to see differences also in stamina and speed (ponies slower than big horses but with crazy stamina in comparison to them etc...). Also if elite unit would be bigger than militia than it would be necessary to make for them bigger horses because it would seem like they "doggy mounts" - remember The 13th warrior movie? Vikings laughed at Arabian horse that its dog not horse.