Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames

Fulqrum PublishingGames Discuss Fulqrum Publishing games not listed below.

Old 10-18-2007, 12:03 PM
Approved Member

Hi Evgeny, I wanted to ask about RRG studios. They worked on one il2 add-on(actually the last one Il-2 '46), are they a part of 1C?
It's their "Project Galba"(that is suppose to use SoW engine) I'm highly interested in, so I would like to know if they will have a forum and updates/developement shots here also...
Thx.
Old 10-18-2007, 02:33 PM
Approved Member

RRG is a separate company, that has a contract-based cooperation with 1C.
Old 10-18-2007, 02:37 PM
Approved Member

Thx for the fast reply
Old 10-25-2007, 12:14 PM
Registered Member

Hello there!

Well guys I just made my account on forum today.Actually made it couse of my holly quest for solving problem with ATTT bug.Than (as any common manager on his vacation) I shooted few more topics and found my self browsing arround the forum like kid in pile of biscuites

Than Couldn't resist , had to say something ( again professional deformation , I admit) ; I would just like to say that I really like to see that "eastern" brains making fine break trough the market bringing fresh ideas,solutions and warm feelings in games where ever I play.For long time all that small independent studios was developing unfinished or badly brushed products on market (well guess we all know why ) sunking potentional jewells of games just becouse they HAD to let it go as it is ( again, we all know why I guess).
Please stop that, I want to see that games coming out polished and finalised as it should be and I want to see that games filling our local (or more wide) gaming magazines without usual coments of unfinished buisness . You guys from 1C know that better than me ( I am not in any kind of Gaming job) ,first of all PLEASE relese that online store or whatever it is so we can buy games! as someone already mentioned it I had to by accident bump on my employee and cought him playing ATTT in working time to find out what great potential that game have/had (I tooked game from his PC with that dangerus eye look and bring it to my home wasting my vacation on game play hihih) .More targeted and focused marketing please for all projects you working on atm.Make this forum get on LVL when it will be overcrowded by inpatient people screaming for game.Most of them really diserves it.And keep that warm Sloven touch in them.It is indeed unique.

Best regards and sorry about lousy English
Old 10-25-2007, 12:39 PM
Approved Member

Thank you for the warm words, we do our best to meet your needs and we're going to keep on doing it. Thank you once more!
Old 10-30-2007, 12:27 PM
Approved Member

Hi Evgeny,
Would it be possible for 1C to consider making a title on similar lines to Rainbow6:RavenShield. As the R6 series has now pretty much died, but has a huge following of classic R6 fans, but they have no decent game now and are forced to find other arcade FPS. There seems to be a gap in the market now for a realistic PC based tactical FPS, Granted, i have looked at Death to spies, but i prefer shooting the guns a bit more, not too much of this sneaking around stuff.
-keeping it just realistic special forces rather than the fiction Rainbow team.
-Would be very cool to have Spetznaz and all others like SAS, SBS, GIGN, G9, Delta etc...
-A game where you can plan missions of assault on buildings, hostage rescue, have realistic weapons for each different elite forces team too.
-where you can have a team of 8 people doing an assault together, so you can work as a team to cover each other, smoke, flashbang, etc.
-a game where such things are modelled like the power of some guns/bullets affect on body armour acurately modelled etc.. so that you have to fine tune your approach for each mission from your intelligence on the terrorists in order to be really effective.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:38 PM
Approved Member

There is a game by 1C called 7.62, it's the third person tactics game, and it's very realistic, hope you'll like it, despite it's not a shooter. The game is going to be released in summer 2008.