Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Assault Squad

Men of War: Assault Squad Sequel to the critically acclaimed real-time tactics game Men of War

Old 06-06-2012, 01:37 AM
Registered Member

Default MOW in MULTIPLAYER , PxP

THEN I have very important questions to do here:

my only interest in games is multiplayer, (no coop because A.I. it is always foolish)
I am veteran of RED ORCHESTRA, now I bought HOS, and there are few months bought ROME TOTAL WAR, and, wow, great game.

Days ago, in the same day of the released, I decided to buy
IRON FRONT LIBERATION 1944
I am having problems up to now with this game, crashes, bugs, and a TOTAL ABSENCE OF PLAYERS AND SERVERS.

I am wanting to acquire MEN OF WAR - ALLIED ASSAULT:
but, after the bad it experiences with IF, I need to know:
if the game this perfectly working well in the way MULTIPLAYER.
and if it is easy to get players for matches PxP in the menu of the game
(with ROME TOTAL WAR until today can be gotten players with GAME RANGER, for example)
Old 06-18-2012, 08:00 AM
Registered Member

Always a bunch of players and a lot of fun, certainly the best tactical MP game there is at the moment. 2-6 player games are always present in many varieties, for 7-10 players you have to wait a while (20 min?) for players to accumulate. Very stable and playable.

Forget buggy Iron Front, MOW is much much better.
Old 06-19-2012, 11:18 PM
Registered Member

I find MoW multiplayer is like playing with zombies rather than people. Nobody communicates and as soon as they start losing they just ragequit. But then that is just like every other multiplayer game. Welcome to the age of attention defecit disorder and Call of Dooty (pun intended).

Battlefield 2 (although it is an FPS there is strategy involved in competitive games) and Rome Total War are two of the best multiplayer games IMO. MoW is a distant 3rd place.