Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds

King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2012, 01:11 PM
Approved Member

Default Effect of Neatness

First my question: Does higher level neatness let extract you more from low level artifacts, or does it only impact the high level items. I know the first level lets you only use it on level 1.3 items, while the second level lets you use it on level 4 items, but does it also impact the level 1-3 items?

Second: As I am playing no loss and always open three treasures in every fight I have a lot of money. I heard Buying a lot of items and using neatness is more effective than just buying runes. Is htis true? Will I get more runes back than I invested?

Another question: As mentioned before I do no loss impossible mage, without kiting. My army is currently (red sands mod):
Inquisitors
Gorgons
Royal Thorns
Runemages
Engineers
The tactic is to use walls and summons to never let the opponent reach my units. I am currently on Verona. I have never finished this game. How long can I stick to this strategy? Will I have to transition out of it into something like dragons, or can I stay with summoning?