Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2011, 03:14 PM
Approved Member

Default To Luthier/team Maddox

Just wanted to say that considering the circumstances around the release and what state the sim was released in, even though the sim isn't doing a perfect job at the moment, you and your team Luthier, are! The way you are behaving against us fans and communicating with us to hear our cries and meet our demands has been most impressive.

I am amazed that after all this harsh critizism you guys keep motivating yourselves to keep working 12 hour shifts. Without weekends..

Right now all I can say is thank you very very much not for bringing us the sim we are playing right now today, but the evolving product you are bringing us each and every day you keep putting your work into this masterpiece to be. I am one of those that believe this sim is the "ugly duckling" (not in a visual aspect! The game is beautiful) and will only get better with time!

And speaking of time... Thank your family/friends too for their understanding, support and patience during the long hour shifts 7 days a week you are doing. I like your sense of humor Luthier when adressing the community and that's the kind of spirit that makes you the perfect developer for such a game. With all hobby-historicans here and there saying this and that shouldn't be and those and these should, it's hard to keep your customers happy! I am happy just for the reason that you don't abandon your simulation like it is.

I will continue to support the team by supporting your games, after all, IL-2 Sturmovik : Cliffs of Dover is what's paying for your apartement rents and groceries, not to mention vodka for those late nights reading tree's comments. (no harm intended tree )

I don't think we could ask for a better team to deal with the challenges of building the greatest sim ever to be seen on the PC platform. Together we - the fans, and you - the devs are in the same boat of testing, developing and perfecting this sim!

So good luck all as we set sails, or prop-pitch and ATA/boost, into the future

Last edited by Strike; 04-05-2011 at 03:33 PM.