Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 02-13-2016, 01:58 PM
Approved Member

Default Help for all you mission builders

I noticed a lot of people having trouble with objective icons when they build maps. Lots of people mess it up and its really annoying when my primary objective is to destroy friendly ground forces.

So lets say I make a map, and have a group of panzer tanks in AB-1 that I want the reds to have to destroy. O I would set the panzer tanks and then set a destroy ground objective above them, and make it apply for red.
Now on same map, I have some T-34 tanks I want blue to destroy, so I set the T-34s in lets just say grid AD-1. Above the T-34 tanks I am going to set a PROTECT ground objective and also apply that for red.

Very important, once you set the first objective to a color, all other objectives MUST be set to same color.
Old 02-16-2016, 05:35 AM
Approved Member

I have even seen the addon payware packs get it wrong when they used the same mission for both sides. They will tend to forget to change the Target objective from destroy to defend.
That and they will have US planes using the no parachute option to make the mission more frame rate friendly and then forget to change it when they have the Player flying those planes.

M4T is hosting all of Flying Nutcases old tutorials which were also another great mission building resource for many years.
FMB Tutorials: http://www.mission4today.com/index.p...ge_Base&cat=95

Wheels

Last edited by wheelsup_cavu; 02-16-2016 at 05:39 AM. Reason: Added link to Flying Nutcase's tutorials