Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > IL2 Mods, discussion and links

Old 04-23-2013, 08:11 PM
Approved Member

horseback consider DTweak (google is your friend) for adjusting the sensitivity of trims. In effect you can make them less sensitive by making the whole rotation only move the trims by a lot less, mine move about 50%. It means you don't get full trim range but I've never needed full trim anyway.

ASUS Sabertooth X58 /i7 950 @ 4GHz / 6Gb DDR3 1600 CAS8 / EVGA GTX570 GPU 1.28Gb superclocked / Crucial 128Gb SSD SATA III 6Gb/s, 355Mb-215Mb Read-Write / 850W PSU
Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium / Samsung 22" 226BW @ 1680 x 1050 / TrackIR4 with TrackIR5 software / Saitek X52 Pro & Rudders
Old 04-24-2013, 07:16 PM
Approved Member

Klem, I actually just got the rudder curve way down and that cured my issues; the darned thang was flapping back and forth far more than my Il-2 conditioned reflexes would have led me to expect. Landing is far easier than taking off, and doing touch and goes is pretty exhilarating at this point in my 'training'. My one great problem now is not forgetting that the trim wheel I assigned for the elevator trim is above, not below, the rudder and aileron trim pots--I keep adjusting aileron trim by mistake, and you hardly need to touch that at all. I may need to re-arrange my 'cockpit/office' a bit to prevent that.

cheers

horseback