Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Old 07-31-2009, 02:50 AM
Registered Member

Default defeating turtle

Ok, so level 10, didn't have much trouble defeating the turtle.

But did run into something odd I've not experienced before, a cute little message about filing complaint with "Undead Control Administration Bosses" about not being allowed to use Rage of Spirits on bosses.

This is the first boss I've encountered, am I going to get told I can't use rage on every boss battle? Is this just a joke because the turtle is the first one and it's not all that hard?

What's the deal here people?
Old 07-31-2009, 05:13 AM
Approved Member

It is not Joke you realy cannot use Rage spirits in all boss Battle. But boss battle is not too hard when you have good army and good strategy. It reminds me my last time I fought with turtle only with one demon in army with Paladin. I also has great artefact, he give me 3 mana points each round and it is realy great for healing. I bring second demon from portal and kill that Turtle with no losses just great army of One Demon
Old 07-31-2009, 11:09 AM
Approved Member

Umm...where'd you get a demon for the turtle fight?
Old 07-31-2009, 02:20 PM
Registered Member

ok, couple follow on questions

what is this portal you speak of? something i assume i've not run into yet at the stage of the game i'm at, because it would be handy to be able to bring in additional support during a battle (assuming that's what you mean)

and second, does that mean, sometimes you can use rage on bosses and sometimes you can't, just depends on the boss? and if it's a sometimes can sometimes can't thing, is it random like the drops, or when players encounter the turtle do they always not get to use rage?
Old 07-31-2009, 03:18 PM
Approved Member

You can't use rage in boss battles. Period.

The portal he's referring to is an ability of the demon unit (level 4), which I was wondering about, specifically where he got it from since prior to beating the turtle you only have access to the first continent. Probably one of the taverns had it on offer. I'm thinking the one in Arlania with the dragon's tooth quest? Am I right?
Old 07-31-2009, 03:22 PM
Approved Member

U cant use rages against obsses but there are only 3 of them, and except turtle you dont have to kill them and they are very easy
Old 07-31-2009, 05:37 PM
Registered Member

thx for the follow up answers gents
Old 07-31-2009, 07:20 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metathron View Post
Umm...where'd you get a demon for the turtle fight?
if your lucky the quest with the dragon fang will give a demon for sale
Old 08-05-2009, 04:41 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorflame View Post
if your lucky the quest with the dragon fang will give a demon for sale
Yes I have found the demons before at the innkeepers. He will randomly have a level 4 unit for sale there after you complete the quest. I have encountered, Ents, Black Knights and Demons.

However, I am not sure how you managed to defeat the turtle with only one demon and no losses seeing as how demons cannot be healed or resurrected. I may be wrong on this, but that is what I tried to do also.

In the end, my strat for taking out the turtle at level 4 is with a single stack of 6 alchemists (purchase at the swamp). The turtle does up to 80 pts of damage with each stomp. The alchemist have 120 HP. I you have about 20 mana, you can last for 6 turns at least. The alchemist using their acid spray does about 300 pts of damage
Old 08-06-2009, 07:48 AM
Approved Member

Demon cannot be heal by the heal spell?

They can't be resurrected by inquisitor but can by the resurrection spell. But I don't remember for the healing spell.

Last edited by Vilk; 08-06-2009 at 12:57 PM.