Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads > Performance threads

Performance threads All discussions about CoD performnce

Old 12-19-2015, 12:13 AM
Approved Member

Default what is the optimal rig for COD ?

hello,
I am new to COD and I'm getting a 9 FPS in solo using a Pentium 2.4 quad and NVidia 440 gtx dating back to 2011.My FPS with il2 1946 in solo is 60.do I need to invest in a new rig all together or what would be a minor change to at least triple performance . finally what do I need to reach a 60 fps in solo ?
cheers
Old 12-19-2015, 10:38 AM
Approved Member

Forget it with that rig, you won't get any good performance. Really not. You need:

- 4 core CPU with 3.0+ ghz (an i5 would be good)
- 8GB RAM
- 2GB VRAM Video Card, preferably Nvidia
- SSD - Hard Drive if possible.

I guess it is time for a new computer... I don't know your budget, but as I said, with your rig, CoD won't run on a satisfying level. You can try to install the team fusion patches, they will improve performance a bit:
http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...t=5058&p=52711

Also, I recommend asking questions on the ATAG-Forum linked above. This place here is more or less dead.