Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads > Performance threads

Performance threads All discussions about CoD performnce

Old 02-01-2013, 07:38 PM
Approved Member

Sli is supported , but you have to instal the support code yourself and for those running Sli there is a benefit.

I have a thread in the technical area with instructions on how to instal the code supplied by Luthier (it looks like official support will never come as development was shut down before any link with Nvidia was established). Crossfire has never as far as I know been supported.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=37316

Asus M4N98TD-EVO
AMD Phenom2 965 x 4 3.4gig
8gig DDR3 Ram
2x GTS 450 Sli (1gig each)
1Tb HDD Partitioned x 5
700w Coolermaster single rail P/S 52a
Windows 7 64bit
19" Samsung 931BW monitor
1280 x 960 Resolution
Old 07-06-2014, 03:47 PM
Approved Member

Talking Power management tweak win8 - finally no stutters

After weeks of tweaking and using all the information I could find on this forum and the internet I finally found the one to finish my performance tweaks.
Find the Intel Rapid Storage Technology Icon in START. Open it up and go to the Performance tab and set Link Power Management to disable. You must restart your machine for it to take effect.
I had tried all other performance/stuttering tweaks with minimal results, and after doing this my stutters are finally gone.
Thanks to this community who has posted all their fixes.
Here is the Best tweaking guide ever for COD. Even if not overclocking (I'm not), the settings in this guide let me fly stutter free on the highest in game settings! Give it a try, you won't be sorry.
http://ultimatewindows7gamingoptimization.blogspot.com/
I have turned antialiasing completely off using SMAA and even using performance setting in NVCP. It looks beautiful and runs smooth as glass.

Last edited by whurst1; 08-28-2014 at 08:33 PM. Reason: new research