Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads > Performance threads

Performance threads All discussions about CoD performnce

Old 03-22-2013, 06:02 PM
Approved Member

Default Nvidia Inspector and CLOD Profile

I use Nvidia Inspector for my graphics tuning. However, the CLOD profile I created seems to not be applying to the Launcher.exe for CLOD. When attempting to using the explorer view to tie an application to an NI profile, it says: "This application executable is already assigned to the following profiles: Lattice Technology XVL Application - compatible"
Obviously, this is not the CLOD Launcher.exe.

I do have my CLOD install set up on a separate drive from my OS install and it the game runs fine; however, for some reason Nvidia Inspector profile is not finding it. (interestingly, I also have IL2 installed on this D: drive and NI finds it there with no issues) I implemented Luthier's SLI profile recommendations along with some other tweaks, though none are taking in the CLOD in-game display. Anyone else have success with Nvidia Inspector and a CLOD profile with CLOD installed on a separate drive from the OS?

~S~
wind
Old 04-24-2013, 04:50 AM
Approved Member

Windweapon,

Have a look at this thread, sorry only just noticed your post or would have replied earlier. Hope this helps you, I'm using this method without any problems.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=37316

Asus M4N98TD-EVO
AMD Phenom2 965 x 4 3.4gig
8gig DDR3 Ram
2x GTS 450 Sli (1gig each)
1Tb HDD Partitioned x 5
700w Coolermaster single rail P/S 52a
Windows 7 64bit
19" Samsung 931BW monitor
1280 x 960 Resolution