Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 06-14-2010, 04:35 PM
Approved Member

We need that has to work with all the cabins of aircraft, because I think you draw on sale without finishing games because your dealer, I tightened the screws, if not, because Wings of Preys PC has them?
I think it would be time that ye would work a little as consumers of this game we paid € 70 for it!!

It should also Change the configuration of the tail rudder control, since it could be configured so that the buttons "R1-R2" outside the control of the tail rudder ..

The booths of the 109's are the most necessary I think along with the Fw190.

Good luck with this and I hope it was not too tough and realistic, but is that what it seems
Old 08-30-2010, 02:10 PM
Registered Member

Maybe add blackouts when turning at high speeds?
(on simulation)
Gt: dizzypotatoman
Old 08-30-2010, 07:46 PM
Registered Member

Lancaster and B17 bombers,replay function
the ablity to open your cockpit
you dont need to do alot the game is great anyway

xbox360 version

Last edited by chromehead; 08-30-2010 at 07:53 PM.
Old 08-30-2010, 08:55 PM
Approved Member

Would like ability and time to land and re-arm/re-fuel during missions on realistic and sim.

Would like cockpits for German a/c and missions from German perspective.

All of this may be just wishful thinking as I read somewhere that 1C/505 are too tight to do game updates because they have to pay to put it on XBL/PSN - they've never done this for any games in the past and BoP has been out for over a year with sweet FA in the way of new content.

If this is the case then why don't they just offer some paid-for DLC such as new map and skin packs to fund it???

Do we need some independents to put their heads together and make the very necessary improvements to this great but also deeply flawed game?
Old 10-13-2010, 09:43 PM
Registered Member

Unhappy Stuck in an infinte loop

Hi,

I have recently purchased the game IL2 STurmovik. And I have applied a patch that was recommended during the install process. thereafter I find the following.

When I do the tutorial no. 3 which is named "Aerial Combat", I am unable to complete the mission since the plane continues to show a primary target and on chasing that virtual target the game displays "Return to Battlefield". Kindly let me know if I am doing something wrong or if other people are also facing this. Also is this a side effect of the patch ?

I looked through the forums but didn't find anything on it.

Kindly let me know.

Thanks,

Bond
Old 10-14-2010, 12:55 PM
Approved Member

Welcome to the forum.
The devs are not responding to questions in here anymore. Your best bet is to use the search function on the main page and if you can not find the answer start a new thread and someone will try to help you, a lot of great people on this forum with a lot of knowledge.
Old 10-17-2010, 05:44 PM
Approved Member

MiGs, Yaks, more weapons, zooming while in Gunner view, Japan, Finnland, Greece, Crete, Pearl Harbor, France, more cockpits. So much was left out of the game!
Old 03-27-2011, 03:23 PM
Approved Member

May be a bit late to be posting suggestions but if a sequel is still in the making my only suggestion would be to improve the lobby. More importantly we need a pre-game which would allow the game sessions to fill up more so instead of going straight to the lobby when a game is created it would instead go straight to the game allowing the host to fly around while players join. Also, we need the option to switch teams while games are running or at the very least a team balance function which auto switches. I have loads of suggestions but these two i think would help boost il2 the most. More game modes would also be beneficial ie zones and capture the flag, that way the players that enjoy a more casual experience can get involved.

If you want to see any of these ideas in action just play warhawk for ps3, while warhawk may be an old game its still one of the best and thats due to how well its all setup. I havent yet seen a game thats beaten warhawks setup and its going on 4 years now so please dev's use these ideas !
Old 04-06-2011, 06:53 PM
Approved Member

Not happening.
Old 04-06-2011, 06:56 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEE View Post
I wouldn't bank on any sequel irrespective of what was said or promised in the past! BOP, I'm sad to say, appears to be regarded as a console failure by the Devs and publishers. The market for flight sims is best suited to the PC seems to be their current atttude. The problem is that a good quality flight sim needs to evolve with add ons (missions, a/c, maps, etc) that they can charge for. Any DLC, patches and upgrades just don't work on consoles due to the costs, licensing, QA requirements, file size limits, etc. The market is just too small to be profitable. Though the developers are not allowed to discuss the current title, due to contractual reasons, I cannot see any reason that would prevent them divulging development of a sequel. Which poses a question - when was the last comms from the devs regarding a console sequel? I would be most happy to be proved wrong or overly pessimistic believe me!
Very true. Flight sims are a niche all alone. Even a bigger niche on console. These devs are extremely busy putting the finishing touches on their latest creation IL-2 Cliffs of Dover that is due out in the west April 19. Already out in beta in the east.